Di missing girl (Tia sharp)

Afroman

Mccann Mk2

Tia Sharp: Public Joins Hunt For Missing Girl

The search for Tia Sharp enters its fifth day as police continue to hunt for clues about her disappearance.

As the search continues for 12-year-old Tia Sharp, members of her local community have pledged to do all they can to help find her.

On Tuesday night people gathered at Croydon Rugby Club to search for the schoolgirl who has not been seen since leaving grandmother Christine Sharp's home in New Addington, southeast London.

Club secretary Sue Randall said: "Everybody wants to help, we're just pulling together to try and find her."

She said people had searched the area throughout Tuesday evening with some asking for torches so they could continue through the night.

More searches are expected to take place throughout today.

Earlier, police searched a local wood, Birchwood, less than a mile from Tia's grandmother Christine Sharp's house in The Lindens.

Tia's stepfather David Niles said the family were "in bits", adding: "I just want to find my little girl."

Mr Niles, wearing a Find Tia campaign T-shirt, said: "How would you feel if it was your daughter? We're in bits. The whole country has helped us and is supporting us."

Not to be deep or nthing but I have a feeling the fam' as something to do with it.

hope shes well.

• Upvote 2

hate hearing these stories

and its nuts cause of the 24hr news shit you hear 1 or 2 stories about a parent doing something then all of a sudden your skeptical about everyone else

just hope she's found

cant imagine how the parents are feeling and i hope she's OK

Guest Chelsea Jack

nah the young g's know they can ask me to buy them a drink or etc instead of them going out and robbing it actually

was trying to make our generation the last 'lost' one but it didnt work lol

u from mitcham?