Sign in to follow this  
MrJibbles

My Time Is Up

I'm going to bid you all a fond farewell, my time on this pleasant forum is over. How long for? I do not know, maybe when I am better maybe never, this isn't being done for any type of attention seeking or being a stupid f*ck*ng prick but its for my own well being.

Some of you know the problems I had gone through at the tail end of last year, those who know me personally knew how far it actually went. I was strong enough to battle back and become me again, however in recent weeks I have developed more anxiety issues from body aches, dry mouth, loss of concentration, rapid heart beat, fatigue etc, an insomniac - my sleeping pattern is beyond a joke, if I wake up at 3 theres no way I can get back to sleep, even more stressed than before and just losing any enjoyment for life as a whole. All of this has taken its toll in my life and effected those around me not just myself.

Being made redundant hasn't helped at all, if anything after 8 years of solid hard grafting its given me a real kick in the balls as has not knowing how to coupe with unemployment and not being able to gain a paid job. I don't expect 100% of this forum to give me thumbs up, in the end we are all entitled to our opinions and I won't begrudge those who do throw some ignorant comments towards me. To me this has become a place I could open up and get opinions from different people, from some many different backgrounds etc, sometimes you can't wish for a better forum however I need to go tackle all my issues and problems before I sit talking about things, otherwise I will lose the will to live more than ever.

Finally I'd like to give a thanks to the users I have got to know over the years on a personal level, you really are good people, it helps there is always someone out there when you need to shoot the breeze. If anything the "Movie Club" had become my favourite place to talk about something I am truly passionate about, football still is but I'm increasingly frustrated with that.

If anyone does want to keep in contact you can follow me through Twitter @Mr_Deal86 - I always respond, I never gave a damn about how many followers you must have.

We are all real people who deal with real life issues, what this forum gave us was an outlet to develop a new personality or extend our currant one but for some life has gradually become harder and harder to enjoy. So for now one of your originals from 8 years is now leaving.

Stat, Mr Jibbles 04-12

cmpunkgoodbye.gif

Big up yourself MrJibbles! Some real talk right there, something that is missing on this forum sometimes. Can relate to some of what you said fully mate.

Enjoy your break, you will be back.

P.S. - Try the supplement 5HTP for sleep/anxiety issues. Stimulates the release of melatonin which is a precursor of serotonin.

Hope you can overcome the hard issues in life that you have encountered

See a few on here who go out there way to try put others down and can only pity them as I know they have shitty lives

I wish you well with your recovery

Guest Chelsea Jack

Damnnn.. Hope you find all the answers to your problems g

Peace gawd x

goodluck, light at the end of the tunnel and all that

Sad times....

good luck with shit bro

remember long term goals... think to where you want to be when your 55/60 not 30/35 as its a long road and if you keep plucking away you will get there eventually as too many give up when they dont have 2:4 children and millions in the bank when they are 30 and then dont achieve what they could of in later life.

hope things work out bro

remember you gotta work 5x as hard when youre in them situations, but it gets better, dont lose hope

hope to see you back soon

Stat I sincerely wish you all the best & I'm certain all will be good soon.

Stay strong bro.

Guest chap44uns

The founder of McDonalds started Mc'ds when he was 60....

Take care stay strong. Try and get some counselling talk to your gp? Long road but I know you will

Come back stronger and better. We all have issues in our life's the strongest admit to them so glad you are doing that.

Take care

Wish you all the best Stat, hopefully you'll get onto the path that you want to be in the future!

Good luck bro

I know its hard but you keep keep on pushing, things will come good eventually.