kerser

who's wedding would you go?

which 1 would you go  

7 members have voted

1. 1.

• carrick
    • neville
    • gerrard

Michael Carrick, Gary Neville & Steven Gerrard are all getting married on the same day (June 16th)said in the paper rooney is gonna attend all 3 lol ... das excited.other players will have sticky situations aswell.Michael Carricks2.jpggary neville's4.jpgsteven gerrards70989596kd4.jpg

LLow reachin that inbred neville marriage he is wasteCarrick is no one on the footy mapGerrard's wifey is waste she is bare annoying and looks like a carrotI would say gerrard slightly so I can go there and slap Owen in the face that is the only reason

GerrardsFrom time the wife is a Slosh its bait her firends will all be like her.Heard they are serving Fish and Chips as there meal as well. biggrin.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW that's a bunch of ugly f*ckers! :shock: These man can get any chick they want, but end up with some tango-skinned, woodpecker nosed, sloshbagsOnly Cashly and Essien get ratings for there wifeys

Carrick's girl's looks like any Sally I would go to Gerrards 'cause her bredrins will all be gold diggers, so thats guaranteed pum.

Maka's wife is very buff, and the real ronaldo if hes still going out with her is overly peng. Basically players who play in europe wifeys>>>>>>>>>>EPL WAGS

None because I have a life and I don't want to be around people like this.
Its if we were footballers (I think)

None because I have a life and I don't want to be around people like this.
Its if we were footballers (I think)
Oh I know, I stick by what I said.