imhim

Rotting In The Bing Now Im Out

It all began on 8th March 2012. I had a court hearing at Inner London Crown Court. I decided to wear something formal for once, so I wore a blazer, jeans & pointy shoes. I was also carrying a bag, which had a jacket, which I was going to sell on ebay after the hearing.

I got to court now and I speak with my solicitor. he said, "you know theres a likeliness I could get a custodial sentence"... I was thinking of this for a while but I had put it to the back of my head. Due to the nature of my crime, my solicitor and the prosecuting solicitor referred to their legal book, which determines what bracket my crime falls under... and the dreaded sentence.

I was on a suspended sentence, with 1 month imprisonment, suspended for 24 months; so to me I had my mind set on going to prison for 1 month... Casj.

So my solicitor comes back to me and says, "because of the criteria I fall under, it could be anything from 9-18 months, if I recall. (I was like of fuuuuuck). I had committed a crime whilst on a suspended sentence, so now that suspended sentence was now void and the crown court Judge has the power now to give me whatever he wishes.

I go into court and as you do, my solicitor is making my representation, while the prosecutor is doing his. Before all this, my probation had written a pre-sentence report requesting for all or either:

Home Detention Curfew

Some Adult Centre Thing

& a form of MAPPA

I remember the judge saying, "that is a little bit of tongue and cheek", to my solicitor. When he said that I thought sh*t its over... this judge is a f*ck*ng c*nt how can he say such words.

After much deliberating, the judge told me to stand. He said due to the nature of my crime, due to me having previous' & due to me committing a crime whilst on a suspended sentence he said he has no choice but to give me 10 months concurrent with each of the charges.

Did I just hear him say 10 raas months!?! Everything going through my head family, friends & how my parents had no idea where I was at that present moment in time. I was led to the court holding area. Sitting in a room, looking out of the window thinking, "I cant believe this has just happened..."

My solicitor came upstairs to meet me and I asked him if I will be going prison for the full 10 months, he said no you will only be doing 5 months inside. Something at that moment thought, "minor minor".

He told me to turn off my phones before serco come up to get me. I quickly sent a tex out saying, "Im in court, just got sentenced to 10 months"... turned my phone off. I was then put into a holding cell and waited there for about 3/4 hours for the serco van to come.

In the cell, looking around and seeing peoples tags, names, postcodes... pure east people up in the cell i was in.

The van comes now and im led down in handcuffs into my small cubicle in the van to sit. On our way to HMP BRIXTON, in the van, im with another 7 convicts. All of them were being loud, banging on the doors & on the windows, pure noise. Im thinking, "Is this the sh*t I have to be putting up with from now on". We are passing people walking on the street and these idiots are banging on the windows, shouting "oi oi sexy"...

Finally get to Brixton now and I was waiting about 30 minutes to disembark. Its time for them to process me, taking my photo, medical history, weight etc. Went into the next room to give them my excess belongings and to get my tea pack & bed stuff.

I was in Brixton for about 2 and a bit weeks, after getting into the swing of things it was not that bad. We had a 3 hour association, where you mingle, chill, take a shower & do important things etc. This was from 8am - 11am. Lunch was 12pm, straight back to our cells then dinner was about 5pm; banged up for the WHOLE NIGHT. Time went quick as we had E4 & ITV2. From my prior thoughts about how there would be no TV whatsoever in our cells.

I thought inmates only had 2 dinners a day, but then I realised there was something called canteen. You order whatever you want up to the value on the sheet. I get my release dates on a piece of paper. My tag date was 24th may. When I saw that I was getting so excited, thinking I will be out in about 8-10 weeks. I made a few induction pals and I told them my plight. They were telling me I should put an APP in for D CAT. I had no idea what the f*ck D CAT was. D CAT is a open prison where you can go home on the weekends or go to work during the day outside of the prison in shops etc. When I realised this, I was banging out the apps you have no idea...

Few days went by, then a week, still did not hear anything from the wing officers. About a week after that, I received a slip saying I am being transferred to Birmingham - I was like what the f*ck am I going Birmingham for?? I told the Gov when am I going there. He checked and said it had been cancelled. Few days later I receive another slip. This time it said transfer to HMP WAYLAND. WHERE THE f*ck IS WAYLAND?? Later found out it was all the way in Norfolk.

So im getting my stuff ready and they lead me down to get searched before I leave Brixton. Searching done, and I go on the van with other people from Brixton to Wayland. We were all angry because it was far away in the country and people finding it difficult to come up to visit us. It was a sunny day and we passed Brixton Mc D's. I just wanted to jump out and get a fat munch.

The journey was so long and slow, took about 2 and half hours.

We get to Wayland now and waiting to get processed. This time there are sniffer dogs. Certain people on my van were getting shook as they had teks and weed plugged. Everyone passes fine, but one of my dons gets snuffed out and gets privately strip searched. After all of us waiting in another holding cell, we were finally able to go to our wing. We get to the induction wing and I doubled up with 1 of the mandem, thinking this is my life for the next 9 weeks till I get my tag...

Weeks have gone by and the gov now moves me to my permanent place. I went downstairs and my boy went across to the new wing... I was like ahhh sad times.

More weeks after that goes by and now Its my time to sit the board so I can get my Tag. I go into the Govs' office and he says, "unfortunately, we will not be giving you tag as you have had 2 previous breaches, a failure to surrender & also committing an offence while on a suspended sentence. As soon as I heard the word "unfortunately" my heart plummeted so far down my stomach, I could not believe it. I kept my head low in Wayland, but the gov was bringing up the past.

This now meant I now have a further 10 weeks lefts to do before my unconditional release date.

I go back to the wing, tell the dons and some were pissed I didnt get it. Some were shook because their tag date was coming up... Few weeks before this my boy got into a little scrap with one next guy. The guy on a quiet came to his cell and got his young'n from upstairs to punch him up. 2-2's, he rounds up the mandem and we go across to his side. he got tuckd in, he soon relaxed himself after that. He saw me and my boy now and again and was always on a quiet head down flex.

One thing that annoyed me about prison is the convicts constantly asking for burn, "yo cuz you got any burn fam". People buying ounces of burn on their canteen sheet, instead of buying food, then ther trouble other guys coz ther hungry...

People getting ther hair cut by this wigga who charges a tin of tuna or mackerel. I decided to wait til I got out to get a proper hair cut.

There was no radio in my cell, so I usually had my tv on channel VIVA. Gotyes tune & far east movements tune with cover drive... bangers.

Occupying my time I went gym and ran a few laps in the yard. Only banged out gym on the final 4 weeks I had as my boy said the guys he trained with before went in the same as him.

General consensus of people in Wayland were there for Armed Robbery, Robbery, burglary, theft, GBH, ABH. There was also a separate lifers wing, but some of them came out and I spoke to a couple, some of them were actually humble.

People were dropping like flies going home or they were getting shipped out to another prison, and you are there biding your time for your release... getting a bit envious and jealous that these guys are either getting released or getting their tag. The cycle goes on.

Coming to prison was definitely an experience I never thought would happen to me.

they tried to put me on contracts where you are bagging up tea bags and sh*t. I didnt do that, I just ended up going to education on some next business course ting.

welcome back fella. would you say this experience has matured you as a human being?

all that is left now is just brisco

soon vip will all be 1 community again.

cant wait.

Guest Chelsea Jack

WELCOME HOME DONNY.. THE FEDZ KEEP LOCKIN UP THE E-DARGZDEM.. f*ck TRIDENT BANG YA KEYBOARDS

welcome back fella. would you say this experience has matured you as a human being?

all that is left now is just brisco

soon vip will all be 1 community again.

cant wait.

Who is this dodgy yute?

Always begging it

suck ur mum u pagan. im in west london. come buck me and i'll stab you up. then i'll explain to vip how it's a conspiracy. you f*ck*ng c*nt.

suck ur mum u pagan. im in west london. come buck me and i'll stab you up. then i'll explain to vip how it's a conspiracy. you f*ck*ng c*nt.

Them guys who you stare at and get shook

Go have your fantasys about being Hector from Breaking Bad

Them guys who you stare at and get shook

Go have your fantasys about being Hector from Breaking Bad

is it?

pq5Hx.png

• Downvote 1

The ultimate p*ssy getting mad

So glad I have made your day

Bait your a dodgy user, we clocked that from time

Guest Chelsea Jack

Jus hit up them digits on the sundial b.. the homie sound mad grimey yo sh*t bout to get mo' gutta nahmean

thun be a triflin ass bitch yo soft like drakes butterscotch ass