Spotify

Only just signed up for the trial, cos I wanted it to scrobble to my Last Fm account.

But it looks like a good little programme, can use it on mobile aswell which is ill.

For £9.99 a month I think it's a good service to be able to listen to virtually any tune any time anywhere.

Kinda overtakes torrents/magnets for music imo, don't have to download and delete files, doesn't take up space.

Probably will make me listen to more music while I have it aswell, could spell the end for illegal music filesharing?

Any similar products any of you use?

Any of you signed up for the Premium service?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an iphone friend who I cant lie kinda impressed me with his combination of soundhound to identify a song and spotify to download it. Very slick and simple. He uses his girlfriends premium account which is usually fine but if she signs in it signs him out and hes kinda pissed coz he has to wait until shes done :lol:

• 1 year later...

I've got the premium service and love that I can use my playlists offline on my iPod.

Did you mean iPhone?

Anyway they have removed limits on the free accounts.

http://gizmodo.com/spotify-now-provides-unlimited-free-music-on-the-web-1502502803

If you can put up with the ads you can listen to free music anytime, anywhere.

I've got the premium service and love that I can use my playlists offline on my iPod.

Did you mean iPhone?

No my iPod Touch. I also have my offline playlists on my iPad.

It what makes that option VFM for me I can just have my playlists offline while I'm out and about.

gotta have albums on shuffle on the free ting, annoying