Day 15

The Somalian

missed it

David Richards

love everyone saying proud to be british cus of Mo farah but wouldn't mind he aint even british he's just got a passport

Share · 12 minutes ago via BlackBerry ·

David Richards So if I was born in china would I be chinese ? Of course I wouldn't and just because he has a passport doesn't make him british everyone has roots and that's where we are from in my book its like saying 2 jamaicans can make a british person lol

9 seconds ago

:|

LMAO @ Micheal Johnsons plainface there

Colin Jackson is chatting sh*t

trust !!

That was what went through my mind aswell tbh.

Everyone's entitled to an opinion but the amount of scrutiny Semenya got I defo think it could have affected her race.

Let's be honest she is leaps and bounds above everyone in that race.

LMAO @ Micheal Johnsons plainface there

Colin Jackson is chatting sh*t

trust !!

That was what went through my mind aswell tbh.

Everyone's entitled to an opinion but the amount of scrutiny Semenya got I defo think it could have affected her race.

Let's be honest she is leaps and bounds above everyone in that race.

Trust

I think Jackson made a valid point, it was obvious that she had much more left in the tank.

David Richards

love everyone saying proud to be british cus of Mo farah but wouldn't mind he aint even british he's just got a passport

David Richards So if I was born in china would I be chinese ? Of course I wouldn't and just because he has a passport doesn't make him british everyone has roots and that's where we are from in my book its like saying 2 jamaicans can make a british person lol

9 seconds ago

Do you know this guy personally?

David Richards

9 seconds ago

Why you getting butthurt, hes speaking the truth.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1