Irrational Desire for Human Contact

Lens

Do You ever, for no logical reason, whatsoever, decide that You need human contact.

Like I'm talking You'll arrange to meet someone with nothing in particular to do/say, just so You're in the company of another human.

I don't understand it and find it irrational.

don't come with that tone, you've not explained yourself very well if you think I've come to a conclusion that would assume I've not read the post correctly

anyway, its a commonly known fact that humans naturally need social interaction so it is neither illogical nor irrational to simply want human contact

• Upvote 3

Do You ever, for no logical reason, whatsoever, decide that You need human contact.

Like I'm talking You'll arrange to meet someone with nothing in particular to do/say, just so You're in the company of another human.

lol

We are social animals, like mice, that is how we have evolved, to be in a community.

It isn't natural for humans to want to be alone just as it isn't for mice.

Even this forum is an extension of that, some people may not necessarily enjoy actual human contact but this gives them some type without some of the cons in a way.

• Upvote 3

Even this forum is an extension of that, some people may not necessarily enjoy actual human contact but this gives them some type without some of the cons in a way.

THIS

its impossible to go cold turkey on humans

impossibru

• Upvote 2

So Lens you find chilling with friends irrational?

fine i'll dignify it with an answer.

no, chilling with friends is normal, on a "if it happens" / caj basis or when there's a motive.

but bein at yard on Your ones, and thinkin "I wana be around next humans" is where the irrational comes in.

but Your post was one of them stupid dumb digs where You pick one line and ignore the other 2, then reply to that one line. well done

Don't get aggy 'cause you don't know how to explain yourself properly. There was no "stupid, dumb digs" taken at you so calm yourself.

You think its irrational behaviour to want to partake in social interaction with no specific aims or objective necessity other than to partake in the interaction and be conscious of the want at the same time.

Just because you phrase it differently in your mind doesn't make it any different than "I don't want to be by myself right now", or "I want to see someone".

THIS

its impossible to go cold turkey on humans

impossibru

pos for impossibru

/

tbh i'm comfortable in my own company but I link the different teams at least once a week