No Game Syndrome

PopT

yeah i used to be like that

these days im just like f*ck it

if youre always afraid youll never do anything, a certain amount of failure is inevitable, just gotta brush it off and come froma different angle or something, analyse the situation and find the best way to go about it beforehand

• Upvote 1

This is going to sound strange, but outside of females, do you consider a confident man?

What do you do for living/education? Are you in shape? Do you travel, read? What are your hobbies?

Most of the time, a man's confidence with women actually has nothing to do with women if that makes sense.

This..

mike Kane has wrapped it. It's nothing to do with girls. You don't have that confidence in yourself in general. Start doing things you enjoy and improve yourself. Girls will

Come.

• Upvote 1

A lot of nail on the head comments here.

Kane M12 and Veetek

I felt like the OP when I was newly single. But thinking back my lack of confidence with women was a reflection of the state my life was in. If your a passionate, healthy, happy, ambitious and active person, everything will start to fall into place

This is going to sound strange, but outside of females, do you consider a confident man?

What do you do for living/education? Are you in shape? Do you travel, read? What are your hobbies?

Most of the time, a man's confidence with women actually has nothing to do with women if that makes sense.

Now I woulda seen sense in this if I hadn't seen some of biggest gyalist in my life be ANY guys.

The most confident man I've met, I mean REAL confidence, were not incredibly intelligent guys, weren't well read or travelled guys.

In a lot of cases were not even goodlooking guys.

They were just guys who knew how to move to gal, almost with a sense of delusion, that silly confidence only comes with multiple rejection.

It goes in with Vtec's point, that is the true secret to success with anything in life.

Make mistakes, making more mistakes than the next man will put you in a different bracket to the next man, life's lessons are in mistakes.

To get better at football you would practise on the pitch.

So to get better at women you get out there and chat to more women, simple.

• Upvote 1

Hmmm

I disagree

I got 2 bruddas in my own circle, one in particular who has the body of a sprinter. In a management role at work on good money, nice car ball that other stuff. But he just can't move to gyal, only time he does is if he's a bit turnt up and the girl makes it bait she's on him. My other boy is the same but without the body.

I'm similar but to a much lesser extent

Them man just don't have confidence around gyal, nothing to do with being confident in everyday life.

There's state and trait confidence

Now I woulda seen sense in this if I hadn't seen some of biggest gyalist in my life be ANY guys.

The most confident man I've met, I mean REAL confidence, were not incredibly intelligent guys, weren't well read or travelled guys.

In a lot of cases were not even goodlooking guys.

They were just guys who knew how to move to gal, almost with a sense of delusion, that silly confidence only comes with multiple rejection.

It goes in with Vtec's point, that is the true secret to success with anything in life.

Make mistakes, making more mistakes than the next man will put you in a different bracket to the next man, life's lessons are in mistakes.

To get better at football you would practise on the pitch.

So to get better at women you get out there and chat to more women, simple.

I hear this but the goal for the young man shouldn't be about being a gyallist per se.

What we should be encouraging is the quality of women he attracts as opposed to quantity & generally speaking, being on point YOURSELF will get you the elite women. And I'm not talking just looks.

Nothing wrong with being desired by a bag of chicks, but the starting point should be himself.

• Upvote 4

I hear this but the goal for the young man shouldn't be about being a gyallist per se.

What we should be encouraging is the quality of women he attracts as opposed to quantity & generally speaking, being on point YOURSELF will get you the elite women. And I'm not talking just looks.

Nothing wrong with being desired by a bag of chicks, but the starting point should be himself.

I'm gonna pos you for these bars cos in theory you are right.

Women however are stupid, that's why you will see girl's from a good home, good prospects end up with a total scumbag piece of sh*t.

Because they were duped by the game.

So my advice to Popt is get your game up bruh and get your life up and you can't lose.

tbh confidence can come from anything. there are plenty of people who are confident but have absolutely no reason to be and as you say Toney most gyal are stupid and will get reeled in, but MK's advice is right in the grand scheme of things if you are tryning to become the kind of man we all aspire to be, you should get your confidence from belief in yourself and achieveing things. Being a gyallist but still being a wasteman is pointless.

TBH, part of the confidence thing comes from believing if you have enough game to impress them.

f*ck THAT.

Be about yours & let these broads know they have to impress YOU in equal measure. Like I said, get your sh*t straight first.

A King doesn't try to impress the female courtiers. They try to impress him. The Sun doesn't revolve around the planets, the planets revolve around the Sun.

• Upvote 1

TBH, part of the confidence thing comes from believing if you have enough game to impress them.

f*ck THAT.

Be about yours & let these broads know they have to impress YOU in equal measure. Like I said, get your sh*t straight first.

A King doesn't try to impress the female courtiers. They try to impress him. The Sun doesn't revolve around the planets, the planets revolve around the Sun.

thats a good soundbite, but it never really works like that does it?