No Game Syndrome

PopT

I used to suffer this

Then i stopped talking to chics....

Chirpsing chics without talking is the one....

It's all in the eyes.....either that or faking drunkeness to cover the fact that you sound like a gibbering wreck...

One line is all it takes "You know what, I think me and you shud talk....gimme ur number innit and i'll bell you tomorrow when i'm sober"

Number in phone and bang next week....this works because the chic will like ur respectful stance and the fact that she deserves better than some drunken dribbling wreck tryin to get a bang same night :)

That will only work tho if you actually have game and don't look like a neek or wear ur pants down by ur knees looking like you only rave once a fortnight when you get ur giro....girls don't like that...only slosh go for that...

Saying that tho...the chic i'm with was the 1st girl i chirpsed after I put myself on a sex ban for a year.....been with her for over 2 years now...

On Saturday I stole Mike Kane's formula & wouldn't take a number, but insisted she took mine instead. Damn, I regretted that choice of tactics since because I'm quite interested in this girl.

I stopped expecting long ago until I got the call this morning - gassed.

It adds a few good elements to the process, I'm converted.

I don't exchange numbers anymore on nights out

It's about there and then or nothing

i'm like this as well. ended up lipsing a ting in the club on sunday though which is never part of the game *bbm disappointed face*. I dont draw enough tings in the daytime though, need to address this ASAP

I don't exchange numbers anymore on nights out

It's about there and then or nothing

i'm like this as well. ended up lipsing a ting in the club on sunday though which is never part of the game *bbm disappointed face*. I dont draw enough tings in the daytime though, need to address this ASAP

Truss

Drawing tings during the day is better.

Call me a cynic, IMO single females go raving to get Di stick

I get her number we go our seperate ways and start exchanging messages(Unecessary back and forth) while I am doing that she is getting beat by some next guy while I could of been beating it that exact night.

Instead of asking what are you doing tomorrow or next week(I lose interest to easily) now I tend to ask them what would they like for breakfast.

its like a broken record as well. you hear the same things over and over again in the club.

*insert joke about how her/another member of her team (non-black) has a black girls bum*

"i'm not usually like this"

"ahh you're only a baby" from the 30+ chicks

" i dont usually come places like this"

the sly bumping into you whilst dancing/spilling drinks on you

trying to give you banter about your clothes

they're all full of sh*t

Good luck to you man that aint taking numbers no more

for me getting numbers is a must

smashing on the same night at nothing but a rare luxury

Im just tired of entertaining these club whores tbh, if i beat a ting 1st night its just p*ssy. If im getting to know a ting over whatsapp,text/phone calls and shes saying stuff that IMO means shes more than likely dumb/a bosh/waste. Im a lot less likely to want to go and link her in a sober state or even worse have to put in a work on suttin i know is waste.

thats why im saying daytime movements are the way forward, can suss this stuff out a lot quicker, less chance of f*ck*ng with these hoodrats, hairdressers and babymums.

I don't want a girl that I can smash first night.

n/h

Theres your mistake. There are girls you could probably mash 1st night that would take me a week. Or girls i could smash 1st night that would take you a week. Aint no achievement being made to wait, because theres always someone out there who could drop the panties quicker than you. Club is turning into a meat market these days as well. You aint finding many respectable women in the dance.

• Upvote 1

Good luck to you man that aint taking numbers no more

for me getting numbers is a must

smashing on the same night at nothing but a rare luxury

Im just tired of entertaining these club whores tbh, if i beat a ting 1st night its just p*ssy. If im getting to know a ting over whatsapp,text/phone calls and shes saying stuff that IMO means shes more than likely dumb/a bosh/waste. Im a lot less likely to want to go and link her in a sober state or even worse have to put in a work on suttin i know is waste.

thats why im saying daytime movements are the way forward, can suss this stuff out a lot quicker, less chance of f*ck*ng with these hoodrats, hairdressers and babymums.

I don't want a girl that I can smash first night.

n/h

Theres your mistake. There are girls you could probably mash 1st night that would take me a week. Or girls i could smash 1st night that would take you a week. Aint no achievement being made to wait, because theres always someone out there who could drop the panties quicker than you. Club is turning into a meat market these days as well. You aint finding many respectable women in the dance.

It's hard for a lot of guys to fathom but I don't get involved with girls to have sex, I rarely even try to have sex, without trying to sound big headed, it just happens. I get satisfaction from the process itself, the quick wit, trying to suss a woman mentality and adapt to it, and simply 'getting through' as an achievement. These times eager girls just piss me off (unless she's ridiculously sexy but how often is that). If I want to press after a rave I would have it arranged before I leave my house.

C/S the daytime movements, I hate having to talk to a woman in a club atmosphere where it's like your conversation is on a timer.

I never even really knew what game was, i was in long term tings from the age of about 15

It's easier for me cuz while i'm not carved out of marble like some dargs you see out im quick with the lines n sh*t cuz of my overbearing wit

And i have an interesting job/ nice clothes

I'd say (with my admittedly limited experience) that you have to think about what a woman would find attractive, put yourself in their shoes, what do they wanna hear

I could be wrong, got a long way to go

them gayle manoeuvres there.

LOL.

Not literally :(

Arghhh daytime moving :(

Today my apprehension, the incoming 109 and the Injun asking for directions blocked me from speaking to a winner.

I'm NEVER gonna see her again

the one that kills me is tube. You cant move to someone you dont know in that bait silence with everyone listening. and its kinda stalkerish to follow someone off the train. how can you win.