No Game Syndrome

PopT

Relax, don't try and be impressive or use chat up lines.

I personally don't like the whole 'excuse me, hello, can I ask

your name' yea he's being polite but he doesn't need to know my name right then, that's a given depending on if I'm

gonna chat to him.

Your best bet is to say hello, be relaxed not cocky, don't look at her like your about to stab her, make conversation like asking how they are, what they are upto and where they are from. That way from those questions if she is being blunt you can just say something like 'I've got to go, nice to meet you have a nice day/night' or if she seems good continue onto asking her name etc. Best giving them less reason to be bitchy tbh.

There's always gonna be females that won't even give you the time of day but they are generally easy to spot a mile off

If your smart about your choices.

basically my game in a nutshell bar few jokes

i dont move to girls. i tell them to get their tits out for the lads.

im white.

Be suprised with what the white lads can get away with some times

Being a black guy, I can not slide over to a group of white chicks on that get your tits out vibe.

But I know the white man that do that and get results

f*ck*ng racist

• Upvote 4

I swear the best confidence booster is going to a strip club.

I know they're there to take my money but you don't have to get a dance.

And having all these scantily clad women approach you and initiate convo is a morale booster like oranges @ half time.

Until you leave knowing that came up to you cos you looked like a lonely simp that is willing to spend money for female attention

save strip clubs for birthdays and stag nights

Stop caring.

PMSL

THIS IS THE REALIST THING IN THE WHOLE TRED

+

It's like when u have a wifey at home and go out u just ain't bothered cos u have the puss on standby it's like chicks can tell u have no hunger or desperation for the beat which can only be an advantage