No Game Syndrome

PopT

Its irrelevant, guys who obviously have money and are confident still act stupid.

I remember coming out the o2 and this funky boy just wouldn't leave me alone, 'come look at my Aston, il drive you home in my Aston' 'I work in the city' 'I work in finance' gaping at me with his arms spread in disbelief like how come your not impressed.

Profits friend is example and its right, if you know how to talk to females your in. This life confidence stuff is rubbish.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Too used to eager chicks

sometimes when im off form, low in confidence or just out of match practice

i just force myself to talk to tings.... not even chicks im feeling.... just talk and get out and slowly the confidence builds up...you remember what works and what doesn't., what makes them smile and what comes across cringe....chat to 5-10 tings and before you know it you will have a couple of numbers you weren't even planning for.... and then when you roll out the next night/week you should be ready to approach any girl your interested in.

f*ck*ng REAL TARK. some girls i speak to in di dance and im thinking why the f*ck am i speaking to her...

but that is a good idea.

Truss

I'm a dog drunk off the babbleh

so you end up chatting to bare clapped tings

/

I rarely approach girls on road

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

you man just brought back a memory

i THINK i dreamt like 2 or 3 days ago that i was walking down the street and a girl walked past me

i turned around and shouted at her but she didnt do anything, then i shouted really loud and she still kept walking

then i carried on

she was wearing a yellow skirt and a white tank top

cool story brew

• Downvote 1

Its irrelevant, guys who obviously have money and are confident still act stupid.

I remember coming out the o2 and this funky boy just wouldn't leave me alone, 'come look at my Aston, il drive you home in my Aston' 'I work in the city' 'I work in finance' gaping at me with his arms spread in disbelief like how come your not impressed.

Profits friend is example and its right, if you know how to talk to females your in. This life confidence stuff is rubbish.

lol

Remind me of 1 time me and my friend were talking to these 2 tings in Wembley, petrol station.

I see the 2 girls roll their eyes in the back of their heads, then 2 Asian dons just jumped in the convo.

So went to the side with these Asian guys and told the girls just wait their 2 secs.

Asian dons start telling us don't f*ck with these chicks, they ain't letting out, showed us the blue BMW parked up said they took them out, spent nuff dough on them and didn't get sh*t.

Me and my boy looking at each other smirking, both thinking these dons tried to impress with "stuff" lol.

Anyway the girls knew their characters were being besmirched and ducked out, Asian Dons c*ck blocked us differently with their foolishness.

Life confidence is good in general but I seen it in too many douches to know it doesn't teach you how to behave around women.

This is a separate skill.

you lot are mistaking life confidence with material possessions. they arent the same. Being confident because you're smart, have a settled job/career or even just a plan you are working towards, a good body or anything else isnt the same as showing a ting your gucci belt/car keys and thinking you're in.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Too used to eager chicks

Sounds like the 'RICHFOREVER' guy

you lot are mistaking life confidence with material possessions. they arent the same. Being confident because you're smart, have a settled job/career or even just a plan you are working towards, a good body or anything else isnt the same as showing a ting your gucci belt/car keys and thinking you're in.

The Asian don's had these, they started looking at them as assets which could get them girls.

Which is what KG was saying, this dude couldn't believe with all his assets, tangible or not, she could be looking at him like any guy.

His ego has got him thinking that he is a catch.

He might be a catch aswell, but because he doesn't know how to behave around women he will struggle having success with women.