No Game Syndrome

PopT

Takes practise and experience, confidence grows from talking to girls not 1 not 5 not 10 but more than 20, 50, 100 or even 1,000 women, like sales, since I used to do sales, the more customers you talk to, the more likely you will make a sale, like the law of average would be 1 out of 20 or 50( customer ready to buy a product or order online), same method applies to dealing with women in general.

I concur with some of the guys in this thread, talking about liqour boost their confidence and game, man, it's no joke, how I would drink some liqour, then hit up the club in west end and approach and talk to girls like it was nothing, ability to take rejections like a man, I was impressed with myself.

sometimes when im off form, low in confidence or just out of match practice

i just force myself to talk to tings.... not even chicks im feeling.... just talk and get out and slowly the confidence builds up...you remember what works and what doesn't., what makes them smile and what comes across cringe....chat to 5-10 tings and before you know it you will have a couple of numbers you weren't even planning for.... and then when you roll out the next night/week you should be ready to approach any girl your interested in.

f*ck*ng REAL TARK. some girls i speak to in di dance and im thinking why the f*ck am i speaking to her...

but that is a good idea.

the first girl i talk to in the dance is just there to warm me up

usually not a looker ator

• Upvote 1

sometimes when im off form, low in confidence or just out of match practice

i just force myself to talk to tings.... not even chicks im feeling.... just talk and get out and slowly the confidence builds up...you remember what works and what doesn't., what makes them smile and what comes across cringe....chat to 5-10 tings and before you know it you will have a couple of numbers you weren't even planning for.... and then when you roll out the next night/week you should be ready to approach any girl your interested in.

f*ck*ng REAL TARK. some girls i speak to in di dance and im thinking why the f*ck am i speaking to her...

but that is a good idea.

the first girl i talk to in the dance is just there to warm me up

usually not a looker ator

Atorrrr

:rofl:

African accent>>>

Yeah being drunk does reduce inhibition. I can still pull without drinking, fo sho. I was talking to more than 50 - 100 women during my prior sales experiences,plus I had some minor gaps on my bottom teeth,during those times, got it sorted months later, still had that confidence on deck.

I never even really knew what game was, i was in long term tings from the age of about 15

It's easier for me cuz while i'm not carved out of marble like some dargs you see out im quick with the lines n sh*t cuz of my overbearing wit

And i have an interesting job/ nice clothes

I'd say (with my admittedly limited experience) that you have to think about what a woman would find attractive, put yourself in their shoes, what do they wanna hear

I could be wrong, got a long way to go

I never even really knew what game was, i was in long term tings from the age of about 15

It's easier for me cuz while i'm not carved out of marble like some dargs you see out im quick with the lines n sh*t cuz of my overbearing wit

I'd say (with my admittedly limited experience) that you have to think about what a woman would find attractive, put yourself in their shoes, what do they wanna hear

them gayle manoeuvres there.

• Upvote 7

LOL.

LOL.

Ahhh beat me to it

lol

pos'd just for the sake of it.

nonchalance is everything

Word!

!

The amount of times girls have said to me "You're rude ykno" and still bugging the line, it's silly.

I remember 1 lightie come up to me asking my name

I said "Why?"

Her face lmfswgfsd :lmao:

Ended up talking still.

I used to take the piss looking back on it.

nonchalance is everything

Word!

!

The amount of times girls have said to me "You're rude ykno" and still bugging the line, it's silly.

After getting to know them I used to get "You're actually a nice person" quite a lot.

I'd ask why you saying actually like it's a surprise - "when we first met I thought you were rude/ignorant etc etc"

I sometimes get the feeling when I'm introduced to pretty females they're surprised I'm not more enthusiastic about talking to them off face value alone.