Please can something be deleted

Guest User666

Guest User666

Hello, I googled a username that I used to have on RWDforums and the very first image that came up on my image search was one that I am horrified by. I wondered if it is at all possible for it to be removed. Here is the link to the page it's on I don't think I even need to say which image it is.

I thank you in advance for your assistance.

This was from eight years ago and everyone makes mistakes, I do not want them coming back to haunt me anytime now.

Thank you

yours kindly

Contact Imageshack this site can not do squat. Kissy still showing her ''common sense''

killer is no one would of known anything if u never posted the link you could of dealt with this without contacting the website allow the attention seeking. Look after your kids

how would someone know thats you?

posting on an internet forum >>>>>> being a stupid slore

Your post was so unspecific that it applies to every single person in the whole universe who has ever made a single post on any internet forum at any given time. Including yourself

Oi Kissy cut it out nobody here spiked your drink and took that photo against your will.

You made your bed now you lay in it. Strutting around the forum thinking that because you no longer post here you have elevated yourself in the outside world yay higher than anyone here.

Couple guys have even extended help to you drop that cheeky sh*t, we remember what your about.

Firstly, I would like to point out that I have taken the advice given and kindly thanked those who took time out of their day to help.

Secondly, in the same manner that I have responded to those who have helped, I've mirrored the tones of those who have decided that this was a great opportunity to 'murk', an action that was only in defense of myself.

At no point in any post have I made any claim to be better than anyone else. I have, in my original post, admitted that I have made mistakes in the past, this is eight years later and I believe that everybody is entitled to become anybody they wish to be if they work hard for it. But people who choose to 'send for' others must accept, and surely expect, some form of retaliation.

I do not agree with your statement that I have been 'strutting around this forum'. I believe this to be quite the opposite, given the fact that I have not made any posts outside of this one individual topic. I have not intruded on anything. Quite the contrary, some individuals have chosen to go out of their way to come to the most inconspicuous section of this forum, soley for the purpose of mockery.

Upon posting this topic, I genuinely believed that only the moderator/administrator for this section would see the post, which is why I chose an inconspicuous username, so as to not attract any unnecessary attention from the other forum users.

In all honesty, I am somewhat surprised by the level of hostility that remains here after all this time. I have never caused anybody any personal harm, and would never wish to do so. I'll leave the users of this forum to go back to their business here.

I do apologise if it was not clear enough in my previous post, so I would like to take this opportunity to clearly express my sincerest thanks and gratitude for the efforts taken which should ultimately resolve my inital query.

nah, f*ck that, if I committed a crime in 2001 and the newspapers reported it, it would be on the internet for life and I'd have nothing I can do.

non one's done anything wrong by You posting a picture of Yourself, so You have no grounds for any claim it should be removed.

the picture is out there. even if it is removed from imageshack, people have saved it to their computers from this thread and the original thread.

and You haven't done the step I suggested to prove it's You.

• Downvote 1

nah, f*ck that, if I committed a crime in 2001 and the newspapers reported it, it would be on the internet for life and I'd have nothing I can do.

non one's done anything wrong by You posting a picture of Yourself, so You have no grounds for any claim it should be removed.

the picture is out there. even if it is removed from imageshack, people have saved it to their computers from this thread and the original thread.

and You haven't done the step I suggested to prove it's You.

*downloads Lens' 'The Way Up' video*