How did you meet you partner

Supernova

For those in the longterm or that have been in real longterm relationships

I am assuming everyone here lik me shares the notion of not really promoting sex buddies like that.

So how did you meet the person you love/loved.

I never really been in a proper relationship, but right now I am definitely experiencing the desire to promote a girl to that, despite it being against my rules

I was DJing at a private function and had noticed this one girl. Her aura was so potent it was like there were no other females in the room, couldn't stop watching her, but I had no intentions of moving it. Anyway my guy who knew everyone was leaving, came to spud me and I couldn't resist asking "Who's that girl in the ___ dress?"

He reply's "Why?.... WHY?.... You like her Sekay?" proper excited.

I didn't expect that reaction from him, I thought it could have been someone's girl or something so I played it down, and he told me to wait there and marched across the dance. Now I notice hes marching towards her I was brewing but I couldn't leave the decks. He comes back within an instant of talking to her he honestly could have only fit a couple words in, these times I'm ready to put him on blast thinking he flopped it and to tell him that I can move my own girls if I want to. As soon as I go to open my mouth...

"0 7"

"What?"

"0 7 bruva she wants you to have her number"

I was gassed but I held it down and asked him how he did that so fast. He said she's been asking about me all night but forbid him to tell me.

We spoke intermittently for a couple of weeks and I arranged to take her roller disco. On the day she flops so I put the ball in her court and told her to holla at me when she's ready. She kept hollering at me but never initiated a link so I though she wanst on it and it fizzled out.

Two years later another of my guys (not associated with the first guy in this story) asks me to come watford on a whim I said it's long cos he didn't drive and I wanted to drink so he said he'll hook up a ride. Phones me back like "This new girl I'm seeing is gonna take us, she's got a friend maybe you can work some magic." I jump in the car and was the same girl not in the passenger seat. He introduced us and both of us kept silent. My guy says "Oh clearly these two have met"

Had the most awkward car journey all the way to the rave and split up with the girls immediately. On the way home... Silence.

Soon as I land home my boy bbms me like ****** wants your pin she wants to know what she did to upset you LOL ffs

Took the pin and resumed how we were supposed to two years later.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

My girl has been one of my best friends for 8 years. Been with her for about 1 year now.

Never been so happy in my life. Everything in my life is so good at the moment except for a couple health issues which, while not affecting me now, will have a big bearing on how i live my life from now on.

• Upvote 6

He saw me out and must have got my no. from a friend of a friend, I had no idea who he was and thought I had a stalker for a good few weeks. I was in the same club couple months later and this handsome dark skin strong armed looking man with a gap in his teeth and facial hair come to introduce himself. I giggled like a bitch and took him up on his offer.

Nearly 3 years, its been bumpy but I can't imagine being with anyone else.

How I met my ex...

My dad and her uncle were good friends, when they first came to Glasgow there was only a small circle of Africans so a lot of them used to hang out together, go clubbing, play snooker etc. My mum became friends with her auntie I think they ended up doing nightshifts in the same nursing home and they lived nearby, so we would stay over there when my mum was working and they would stay with us when their mum was.

So I'd seen her about from a young age at African events / at her cousins house and then fast forward to uni times she moved into a flat across the road from me that her dad owned and had been renting out. needless to say i bumped into her once or twice but she had a boyfriend and at the time i thought she was way out of my league.

she was the same age as my sister so they went clubbing a couple of times and then on my sisters birthday im dancing in the club i turn around and there she is...we start dancing and i walk her home, we kiss briefly outside her door and thats that. fast forward a week ive been thinkin about her a lot so i just go up to her door and ring the bell. she envites me in and we hang out...add each other on msn...hang out some more....one thing leads to another.

He saw me out and must have got my no. from a friend of a friend, I had no idea who he was and thought I had a stalker for a good few weeks. I was in the same club couple months later and this handsome dark skin strong armed looking man with a gap in his teeth and facial hair come to introduce himself. I giggled like a bitch and took him up on his offer.

Nearly 3 years, its been bumpy but I can't imagine being with anyone else.

are u white or mix race, cant remember

1st time I must have been buzzing because saw him again years later and he told me im the same chick that blanked him b4.

Seeen. Kept it moving...pissed cuz he fire.

Met again randomly just passing by years later, and we been f*ck*ng since then. Dun know the mind sex during the courting period.

Damn almost the love & basketball sh*t.

Yep. I thought we had a great story but in all honesty that sh*t isnt important.

I still see her cousin as family coz I knew him from when I was like 4.

Wait what skola ur half black u look Indian bro

Yeah...tell me about it

Met my wife at Safeways supermarket (Morrisons to you youngers). We clocked each other, I was like

i-think-im-in-love_o_128085.gif

She was like

beautiful-beyonce-cute-gif-hot-Favim.com-296735.gif

But she still bwoy'd me off for a year or so :lol:, turned out she had valid reasons but I didn't give up & finally she let me take her out where she fell for me differently. I followed suit some months or so down the line.

Fast forward after a few break ups & make ups, good times & bad times we married with 4 kids deep & very happy.

• Upvote 6

Met my wife at Safeways supermarket (Morrisons to you youngers). We clocked each other, I was like

i-think-im-in-love_o_128085.gif

She was like

beautiful-beyonce-cute-gif-hot-Favim.com-296735.gif

But she still bwoy'd me off for a year or so :lol:, turned out she had valid reasons but I didn't give up & finally she let me take her out where she fell for me differently. I followed suit some months or so down the line.

Fast forward after a few break ups & make ups, good times & bad times we married with 4 kids deep & very happy.

see me i cant be the persistent guy. Because whole time im thinking shes catching d*ck from somewhere and i aint loooking to be her ego boost. Obviously it worked for you and i dont know the ins and outs of her stance but i cant be that don like Soca's white boy where shes like you know what im let him have a go because im a low point. Nah not me.

• Upvote 1

I was DJing at a private function and had noticed this one girl. Her aura was so potent it was like there were no other females in the room, couldn't stop watching her, but I had no intentions of moving it. Anyway my guy who knew everyone was leaving, came to spud me and I couldn't resist asking "Who's that girl in the ___ dress?"

He reply's "Why?.... WHY?.... You like her Sekay?" proper excited.

I didn't expect that reaction from him, I thought it could have been someone's girl or something so I played it down, and he told me to wait there and marched across the dance. Now I notice hes marching towards her I was brewing but I couldn't leave the decks. He comes back within an instant of talking to her he honestly could have only fit a couple words in, these times I'm ready to put him on blast thinking he flopped it and to tell him that I can move my own girls if I want to. As soon as I go to open my mouth...

"0 7"

"What?"

"0 7 bruva she wants you to have her number"

I was gassed but I held it down and asked him how he did that so fast. He said she's been asking about me all night but forbid him to tell me.

We spoke intermittently for a couple of weeks and I arranged to take her roller disco. On the day she flops so I put the ball in her court and told her to holla at me when she's ready. She kept hollering at me but never initiated a link so I though she wanst on it and it fizzled out.

Two years later another of my guys (not associated with the first guy in this story) asks me to come watford on a whim I said it's long cos he didn't drive and I wanted to drink so he said he'll hook up a ride. Phones me back like "This new girl I'm seeing is gonna take us, she's got a friend maybe you can work some magic." I jump in the car and was the same girl not in the passenger seat. He introduced us and both of us kept silent. My guy says "Oh clearly these two have met"

Had the most awkward car journey all the way to the rave and split up with the girls immediately. On the way home... Silence.

Soon as I land home my boy bbms me like ****** wants your pin she wants to know what she did to upset you LOL ffs

Took the pin and resumed how we were supposed to two years later.

Sound like fate tbh.