DO YOU HAVE FETISHES?

Goddaz

Some people aren't sure if they even have a fetish while others think that their fetishes are abnormal. So what is a fetish? If you have a fetish, you are obsessively fixated on either an object or a body part.

For instance, if you're attracted to big round meaty succulent prime gammon booty, that's one thing, but if you are unable to get aroused unless you're with a big round meaty succulent prime gammon booty, then you likely have a fetish for big round meaty succulent prime gammon booty.

There are many diverse kinds of fetishes, depending on the object being fetishized. Inanimate fetishes come in three varieties -- media, form and animate.

In a media fetish, material is what is obsessed over. Media fetishes include rubber, leather, latex, and silk.

With a form fetish, it's the shape of the object that has great significance. Stiletto heels, knee-high boots and lingerie fall into this category.

Feet, hair, butts, breasts, and all that good stuff are also considered fetishes, but since these objects are human, they're called "animate" fetishes.

For instance, if you're attracted to big round meaty succulent prime gammon booty, that's one thing, but if you are unable to get aroused unless you're with a big round meaty succulent prime gammon booty, then you likely have a fetish for big round meaty succulent prime gammon booty.

This made me laugh out loud.

This made me laugh out loud.

You was the first person that came to mind when I read that Looool.

Anyway to answer the question High Heels.

No I don't wear them. Yes I do prefer sex if a girl is wearing some. Yes I have moved to the ugliest of ugly females just because of their footwear. Yes a pair of high heels is my whatsapp DP.

• Upvote 1