Church Goers

PopT

That's nothing

The pastor in Manor House doesn't ask for coins/notes/cheques

He asks for your pay slips

He sells T-Shirts/DVDs/CDs/Books/Cups/Plates/Trainers/Boxers with his face and name printed on them.

Imagine this

One time he asked if anyone had a job interview coming up to stand up

10 people stood up

He called them to the front of the church he told them they had no chance of getting the job but however if he prays for them they might stand a chance

He asked them what are they going to wear for their interviews

They all said suits etc etc

He said if they wanted the job they will turn up in jeans and a t-shirt with his face on the front(bearing in mind these are jobs based in the city)

Pastor said as soon as the walk into the interview with one of his t-shirts the people conducting the interview won't even do the interview just offer the job on the spot

:/

So all 10 guys purchased a t-shirt (£50)

Pastor says they have to come back and give a testimonial how the they got the job

So the following week

Half of them turn up to church and head to the front

Pastor asks them if they wore Jeans and T-Shirt like he said

They said yes

He asked if they got the job

None of them did

So the pastor said them guys who were doing the interviews are the devil they didn't want you to become millionaires and he will prey for these guys

• Upvote 3

@ O Fenomeno what church was that? thats actually ridiculous. Dont believe in christianity so would never was my lie in sunday reaching a service. Its kinda awkard tho cause my aunt is born again and i know she slyly wants me tto convert. Even worse when she clocks my tatts and stuff calling the demonic markings lol

That's nothing

The pastor in Manor House doesn't ask for coins/notes/cheques

He asks for your pay slips

He sells T-Shirts/DVDs/CDs/Books/Cups/Plates/Trainers/Boxers with his face and name printed on them.

Imagine this

One time he asked if anyone had a job interview coming up to stand up

10 people stood up

He called them to the front of the church he told them they had no chance of getting the job but however if he prays for them they might stand a chance

He asked them what are they going to wear for their interviews

They all said suits etc etc

He said if they wanted the job they will turn up in jeans and a t-shirt with his face on the front(bearing in mind these are jobs based in the city)

Pastor said as soon as the walk into the interview with one of his t-shirts the people conducting the interview won't even do the interview just offer the job on the spot

So all 10 guys purchased a t-shirt (£50)

Pastor says they have to come back and give a testimonial how the they got the job

So the following week

Half of them turn up to church and head to the front

Pastor asks them if they wore Jeans and T-Shirt like he said

They said yes

He asked if they got the job

None of them did

So the pastor said them guys who were doing the interviews are the devil they didn't want you to become millionaires and he will prey for these guys

E

F

RW

G

REHY

generating di fonds for di big bonds

Af pastors > __________

Sounds similar to the church my tenant invited me to.

Offering twice (Church offering + ties)

Donations for new camera equipment or some other technical electronic bollocks

donations for a bigger venue.

Pastor dropped terms such as 'sh*t'...

female members referring to pastor as 'daddy'........ok maybe its a cultural thing. but WTF.

Pastor s giving testimony about how God provided di fonds to send all his kids to top university around the globe.

Members calling themselves Brother this, sister that

Put one younger with cain rows on blast about are you male or female?. Cain row is homo sexual.

Random moment when grown ass folks get hit by the holy ghost lean back and start collapsing on church members.

criticize people of the world way too hard.

Too opened with there family and personal problems.. Never ends well imo.

3.5 HOURS SERVICE.

Each to their own but not really my cup of tea.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

And when u highlight certain off key sh*t

They say don't u ever question di man of gwad, just broke black pl givin their last penny cus there star struck by swag n frivolous shouting

Bout if god can do it for pasta he can do it for u, yhh u just have to get a thousand pl giving u money every sunday shot them materials then u can have nice purple suits and a r8

Stopped going church when I was 15.

Hate catholic/protestant/Anglican churches... when the priest tells his sermon I fall asleep, so dry and monotone.

When I used to go to church I preferred lively ones... African/American pastors in particular... I find myself being drawn to the sermon because of how they are told, they tend to stick more with me.

I tend to just watch the God channel if I want that experience.

Matthew 21:12 - Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves.13 "It is written," he said to them, "'My house will be called a house of prayer,'t but you are making it 'a den of robbers.'

The church has been ravenous from early, it's no secret. The answer is to...

"Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves" Matthew 7.15

• Upvote 4