Who Will Have A ''Breakthrough'' Season?

Mame Biram Diouf

I don't mean youth players making a couple sub appearances, I mean players who will step up for their clubs and cement themselves in the minds of fans when talking about players with a strong ability in the premiership.

Such as last season with Dembele, Mclean, Allen, Scott Sinclair and Cabaye etc

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tom Cleverley

Tom-Cleverley-was-forced--007.jpg

It would have been last year had it not been for injuries, the boy is so talented if he stays fit he will no doubt be one of the first names on the team sheet by January and people will forget about us buying another attacking midfielder. He will only benefit even more now we have signed two players on his wave lenght in RVP and Kagawa whose once touch excellence and pass and move game will help him prosper even more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anderson

Anderson-Manchester-Unite-007.jpg

Another player I can see having a big impact on our season if he can stay fit, he has the ability to dominate games and provide flashes of brilliance its just his knees have let him down so far and our style of play, but with our new brand of football he should thrive this season and cement himself as a key player for us along with Tom above. It is his last chance with Giggs and Scholes retiring next summer, he needs to prove to Fergie he can step up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oxo-Chamberlien

alex-oxlade-chamberlain.jpg

Hoping Wenger has more faith in him and gives him more game time this season, still pissed off we didn't sign him, just love watching him play, has so much confidence and makes things just easy, if Song does leave I can see him stepping up and rivaling Jack to importance to the team come the end of the season. He does seem to be the forgotten man when people talk about Arsenal for some reason. Boy is quality

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ross Barkley

Ross-Barkley--007.jpg

Now Rodwell has gone that midfield birth should be handed down to fellow youth academy product Ross Barkley. We saw glimpses of him last season but Moyes seemed reluctent to throw him in and the deep end, however I am sure he would have put up more of a battle to keep Rodwell if he wasn't willing to let Ross evolve and make that position his. I reckon we will be talking about him every week and wondering who will be putting an offer in for him come next summer. A lot of expectations on his shoulders but the lad seems strong enough not to buckle

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yours?

• Upvote 1