Work & Life

Natalie

• 3 weeks later...

A director dissed the CEO for not using the mic in the all staff briefing. So basically called her dumb in front of a few hundred people

Another senior manager been given a bonus for non delivery. She has not delivered what she was employed to do. Because she never planned it. It is a business critical situation, shes hired £1000s worth of contractors some of whom have actually set us back

Yet she gets praised by the CEO

Funny funny world. As long as ur confident with ur mediocrity skys the limit

On 8/8/2017 at 2:34 PM, Drift said:

What's the rule with beards at job interviews these days?

I've got one of the greatest beards on the planet, haven't been clean shaven in over a year, don't wanna lose that shit so close to bank holiday as well.

did you chop in the end 

i chopped mine down for my most recent job 

was heartbreaking 

it is what it is 

shit has grown back tho 

them guys cant say nothing now 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JOHN DOE said:

did you chop in the end 

i chopped mine down for my most recent job 

was heartbreaking 

it is what it is 

shit has grown back tho 

them guys cant say nothing now 

Took it down smor smor . Got through first stage so we'll see. Think it might be calm if you ain't client facing. 

Handed in my resignation today.

Bit of a bitter sweet feeling really. I enjoyed my Job and colleagues were/are great. Its just time to move on.  I am gonna miss the luxury of driving to work, and  having a company car all expensed paid for. 

But fuck it,  I am really relishing  the challenge of my new Job and career change. 

• Like 8

12 hours ago, Afroman said:

Bit of a bitter sweet feeling really. I enjoyed my Job and colleagues were/are great. Its just time to move on.  I am gonna miss the luxury of driving to work, and  having a company car all expensed paid for. 

But fuck it,  I am really relishing  the challenge of my new Job and career change. 

Congrats. How long u been there

21 hours ago, Afroman said:

My G 

As long as your happy with the new job and change of career them luxuries are irrelevant.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Drift said:

What's the protocol for leaving a job you've just started cos a better offer you'd been waiting on came through?

Just hand your notice in, upset the recruiters and dip?

think some c*nt did that with us. Took the job, came in for 3 days then bounced saying they had to look after a sick relative in a far away land

we had battled with HR n management for soooooo long to get an extra body in the team aswell...he did us dirty!!