Work & Life

Natalie

18 minutes ago, O Fenomeno said:

He can’t refer because I have seen posts from Simply about how he hates his colleagues so there is no “We”.

Truss

Seen man post about being ostracized from the office, now he's talking that gang gang

Them man there smh

• Like 8

• 1 month later...

Got a promotion today

Its been a tough couple months, have had to fight against unfairly being labelled the "angry black woman". Had to refuse signing some unfair comments on my performance agreement so wasn't expecting this.

For those that kno that fool who was harrassin me has resigned after tryin to chuck a ting to get more p. As a result of him leaving i get a portion of his role.

Mad how things work

• Like 7

6 hours ago, Grafter said:

Got a promotion today

Its been a tough couple months, have had to fight against unfairly being labelled the "angry black woman". Had to refuse signing some unfair comments on my performance agreement so wasn't expecting this.

For those that kno that fool who was harrassin me has resigned after tryin to chuck a ting to get more p. As a result of him leaving i get a portion of his role.

Mad how things work

:lmao:

sorry I had to chuckle at the cliche 

/

congrats

On 10/24/2017 at 12:32 PM, PascalMoriarty said:

Reveal yourself you snake

/

Every time i'm on lunch its a straight nod of acknowledgement to any of the brothers out and about, too many hurdles to have your own trying to keep you down as well.

you work in the city?

dont participate in the nigga nod myself what i always noticed is every black person has to stare until you give them eye contact then they look away - mad creepy 

as a result i just keep my head straight and not look at anyone 

• Like 3