Work & Life

Natalie

Glad i dont do weekends.

/

being mentally drained is just that...mental. its in your head. Your life doesnt have to end everyday as soon as you step through your front door. go gym, meet some friends, do a class. Just force yourself to do things you enjoy. Its no life just going to work everyday and slumping in front of a tv and repeating all week,

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Glad i dont do weekends.

/

being mentally drained is just that...mental. its in your head. Your life doesnt have to end everyday as soon as you step through your front door. go gym, meet some friends, do a class. Just force yourself to do things you enjoy. Its no life just going to work everyday and slumping in front of a tv and repeating all week,

this is it, i need to do more shit after finishing work. Go home eat, and do fuck all during the week, shits depressing.

ReachOut ting yeah?

/

I work Sundays here and there. I never used to mind it because I knew the latest I would be out of there was 7pm, and it was only six hours for trading. Since the extension, I hate it. I actually hate not having fixed times for every single shift. Creating order becomes so difficult and sometimes useless. Got to keep grinding to find that 9-5 and I'll be good. Saying that, I'm doing pretty well with everything. I am so eager to leave my job and getter fitter and stronger that job applications will always be completed, will always find time for gym sessions I go hard in and will always aim to excel in my studies. That is enough to keep me motivated.

Glad i dont do weekends.

/

This.

Never do gym after work, always before, make sure I play football twice a week minimum, try to see friends a couple times a week, getaway trips every 3 months, etc.

All about balance.

Glad i dont do weekends.

/

this is it, i need to do more sh*t after finishing work. Go home eat, and do f*ck all during the week, shits depressing.

I need to jump on this wave kinda waste when I finish work sit on front tv and computer cool dinner same routine. Was actually thinking to start cooking my dinner in the morning so when I get home it's ready and time is saved as morning not really do anything and I am up at 5:30 don't leave til 8:15

Even some weekends I just watch football for the whole weekend and might go out at night

If you don't build your dreams, someone will hire you to build theirs.

That's sick. I need to get a book and start writing down all the sick quotes I come across and just read them as motivation.

If you don't build your dreams, someone will hire you to build theirs.

That's sick. I need to get a book and start writing down all the sick quotes I come across and just read them as motivation.

I'm gonna do the same.