Natalie

Work & Life

guy was probs gassin nows hes jobless lol

ive been sacked for much less than this shit. gabos or not some bosses r jus fckin cunts

Na, got the opinion from the staff he'd been shadowing, then took it to the above, was decided to send him home. Tbh i think it was mostly an image thing cos the guys he was shadowing were older black guys from the same ends, but you cant be slacking on your second day man comon now.

Had a telephone interview today. Gotta go in for a proper one first working day next year.

Fingers crossed.

Went in this morning was proper good cop bad cop think I come out of it quite well.

Should hear back next week inshallah this year will start of good.

• Upvote 1

Thinking about jacking work in and fucking off abroad (asia) for 6-9 months.

Having those, 'is this life?' thoughts frequently at the moment. Anyone done this? Better still anyone who works in professional services? (I'm qualified at big 4).

Anyone do this in audit Brem? Can't imagine they're letting you lot do this on the regs.

• Upvote 1

I don't work at a big 4 but there have been some accountants at work that decided just to take a break from work and do whatever. Guess thats the benefit of when your qualified and have decent experience behind you. The fundamentals of accountancy never change so you could always get back in to it one way or another.

The struggle is real...

giphy.gif

uhyutdgfchjbkliouiyutrdgfcgvhkjiouiyutyrtdefdxgfchbhkjipouiyugtrdgfhgjhklikopiouiygtfgcghhjklkopiouiyugrfgghjbk

Thinking about jacking work in and f*cking off abroad (asia) for 6-9 months.

Having those, 'is this life?' thoughts frequently at the moment. Anyone done this? Better still anyone who works in professional services? (I'm qualified at big 4).

Anyone do this in audit Brem? Can't imagine they're letting you lot do this on the regs.

It depends. You can get approval and take all the leave you want really. But that depends.

Got a job interview for a really promising position this week. Any suggestions of what to say in regards to a long spell of unemployment?

Personal development/travelling/caring for a relative

I'd go for travelling but be prepared to answer questions about it.

• Upvote 1