Lack basic people skills?

Been saying this for years

simply D Is the lens of the workplace 

lens is the simply D of the bedroom

one is a likeable guy tho 

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just wondering the detail they go into with regards to your previous employment, im operating on the assumption that the company its outsourced to has to balance volume and quality and therefore an extensive interview with each reference is unlikely. Also - I've provided the individual I WANT them to speak to, I just wonder whether they'll ignore that and try and speak with someone else, and if so, whether that breaches any sort of confidentiality.

5 hours ago, PascalMoriarty said:

Just wondering the detail they go into with regards to your previous employment, im operating on the assumption that the company its outsourced to has to balance volume and quality and therefore an extensive interview with each reference is unlikely. Also - I've provided the individual I WANT them to speak to, I just wonder whether they'll ignore that and try and speak with someone else, and if so, whether that breaches any sort of confidentiality.

Shouldnt be anything to worry about

In my situation they sent a questionnaire to the people I put as references it was pretty straight forward as long as what they put adds up with what you have told the employer it should be fine

Very unlikely they will try and have big big interviews wIth your references either

Good luck

• Upvote 1

Looking for a job seems even more tedious than it was from I was last looking a couple years ago, rarely getting calls despite my experience having increased.

Fukin hate these applications where you register for an account you wont use again, upload your cv and still have to manually enter your details like they cant check from the very cv i just uploaded.

• Upvote 2

so i just extended my contract at my CURRENT workplace - 

however, another agency has shouted me for another role and theyve booked me in for an interview , with a day rate of 340 excl vat

i feel bad because i said yes to my current company - even though this new company is a 12 month solid contract with that kinda daily pay....

it will now be awks if i get offered this new job and seeing my managers face/team members ......

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, underwriter said:

so i just extended my contract at my CURRENT workplace - 

however, another agency has shouted me for another role and theyve booked me in for an interview , with a day rate of 340 excl vat

i feel bad because i said yes to my current company - even though this new company is a 12 month solid contract with that kinda daily pay....

it will now be awks if i get offered this new job and seeing my managers face/team members ......

Them ones it's a kin to being in a relationship and meeting a better prospect.

its a bit different because the current employer would not hesitate to drop you if that was best for them because the bottom line matters. At worst you leaving is an inconvenience.

however in a relationship, that can't be guaranteed

• Upvote 2