Work & Life

Natalie

Have you tried cutting her off with random comments

Her: blablamememe

You: *look like you're listening * "yh...but you jus cant tell what the weathers gna be like these days..."

Or putting your earphones in?

Or gettin up an walkin away without responding to her last comment (these things are so rude an i kno u said u like her but boyyy)

Have you tried cutting her off with random comments

Her: blablamememe

You: *look like you're listening * "yh...but you jus cant tell what the weathers gna be like these days..."

Or putting your earphones in?

Or gettin up an walkin away without responding to her last comment (these things are so rude an i kno u said u like her but boyyy)

Hahaha definitely can't do the last one.

But yh at times I just zone out and end up picking up my phone.

Guy at my last place was like that

I didn't sit near him but a friend did. One morning friend decided to put his headphones in and by 10 am my man plugged it out of his ear and began waffling on..

Nearly died when he told me that.

This guy gave zero fucks. Would calm stop the CEO in the middle of the office and start telling him mad stories too.

Guy at my last place was like that

I didn't sit near him but a friend did. One morning friend decided to put his headphones in and by 10 am my man plugged it out of his ear and began waffling on..

Nearly died when he told me that.

This guy gave zero f*cks. Would calm stop the CEO in the middle of the office and start telling him mad stories too.

Naaaah composure is out the window from the second he does that

Some people have no home training

Had my mid yr review

Apparently I've got to take more ownership and lead on things

Do not want. This is a bag of stress

Me not having any ambition in this place is really hard for people to understand. And now as a matter of process it seems impossible to live out

Had my mid yr review

Apparently I've got to take more ownership and lead on things

Do not want. This is a bag of stress

Me not having any ambition in this place is really hard for people to understand. And now as a matter of process it seems impossible to live out

I feel your pain

I just want to keep my head down and coast through until I get a better job somewhere else

The opportunities to 'progress' here are so small fry that I can't even be arsed to pretend to be interested

My job is a proper rat race. A very promotional structure. It means that you are often competing with your buddies. The people you joined with. I'm just disillusioned with client service. They are often d*cks and their demands are unreasonable and you work round the clock to make it happen because well.... That's the name of the game.

Primarily because of work stress and the hours in which I eat (late at night) I have gained 15kg in the past year. Losing 2 parents to heart related conditions is giving me a wake up call that either I should just relax at not let work stress me to this level or find another job. Doing the former is difficult if you take any pride in your work and the deliverable.

Sounds like u need a change of career

15kg !

Sorry to hear about your parents

Don't die for your job cos they wont die for you. An when u did they will jus replace you. An if u get sick an need to take sick leave theres a chance that wont go down well with work. Could end up getting bullied to leave all cos you weren't well

Perspective is important. Hope you work it out

/

With our new system they are tryin to make us compete with eachother but all I know is im doin my best an im not signing anything to do with poor performer

Yeah. I'm at big 4. Its a madness sometimes but I would never top myself over work. That's stupid. Would rather get a new job. Being the most logical step.

The difficulty with me is that I always want to develop and up the skill set . Most finance industry jobs aren't interesting and only once with all the clients I have worked with have I ever thought to myself "that guy is pretty good". I live in hope that I will find a role I really want (where they want me back).