Work & Life

Natalie

On 5/6/2017 at 5:01 PM, Realone2016 said:

Can relate not having shit to do drags the fuk out of the day, not like you can sly anything out with these god forsaken open plan offices.

hrgfht

grh

fd

hf

f

dfdf

h

fdh

fd

BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAV

CANT EVEN SLIDE INTO YOUR DESK WHEN YOU RUNNING LATE FFS - EVERYONE SEES YOU

FFS!!

Had to break it down to this dumb bitch why i couldnt be seen chilling/talking with her, dumb c*nt was either being retarded or is completely oblivious to the corporate world.

Sure enough, next time im out drinkin with colleagues for a leaving do "So D...whats with you and X?? Think you would make a nice couple!!"

:rage:

wasnt even moving to her like that, bitch is maaaaad jarring, trying to be a powerful black woman n shit. know your lane!!

1 hour ago, dub said:

:lol: you sound like a horrible person

can't you just break it down to your colleagues that they're wrong instead?

Trust me

horrible yout

Should be callin himself the dumb bitch. Shes better off without ur crappy work friendship. Hes one of these blacks that cant even give the nod

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Grafter said:

Trust me

horrible yout

Should be callin himself the dumb bitch. Shes better off without ur crappy work friendship. Hes one of these blacks that cant even give the nod

c/s

howver simply d is she a loud, confrontational person

what made you decribe her as someone trying to be a 'powerful black woman'

/

howver simply d 

#feelings @Grafter??

'seen with her' in the regard as having convos longer than general passing chit chat, as people (as proven) will get the wrong idea and come to dumb assumptions, n i rather fly under the radar n not be on the gossip pages!

hahaha @ not giving the 'black nod' in places like this, I aint looking to get isolated like that. 

n the "powerful" remark comes from the convos that we have had...she has got my back up about the most trivial of things, its like she purposely argues a point for the sake of doing it. I will think of some examples n come back...

wow at the attempts of psychological breakdown of sentence structures!!

so one of the times, a courier delivered something to the wrong floor, so me being the CHEERFUL chappie I am, I flippantly said (after courier had departed, im not a c*nt)..

"Ha, she/he (cant remember gender) has failed at life"

"At life? that is rude...so you are saying their life is worthless?"

"well they cant tell the diff between floor X & X, so i guess I would have to ask questions"

This carried on back n forth for a good few minutes,until i just walked away...in previous encounters I have looked out for a hint of a "im trolling you" smile, but i could just tell she was on a passionate rant about this non-event.

n another retarded thing, was somehow our ethnic heritages came up, n she came out with some retarded comment about "I know you're not from where I am"...n i was like WTF! n before the captain save-a-hoes chirp in, its not because she is from some random abstract country!!

She's saying you ain't from the roads fam, and she would poke you at any opportunity.

Sly warnings. I'd heed them if I was you tbh. Don't wanna get a biro in the neck at work leaving you looking like you are sleeping at your desk.

• Upvote 6

41 minutes ago, Simply D said:

wow at the attempts of psychological breakdown of sentence structures!!

so one of the times, a courier delivered something to the wrong floor, so me being the CHEERFUL chappie I am, I flippantly said (after courier had departed, im not a c*nt)..

"Ha, she/he (cant remember gender) has failed at life"

jesus christ

25 minutes ago, Haze-e said:

She's saying you ain't from the roads fam, and she would poke you at any opportunity.

Sly warnings. I'd heed them if I was you tbh. Don't wanna get a biro in the neck at work leaving you looking like you are sleeping at your desk.

:rofl:

Word to the curb

• 2 weeks later...

Life on the whole I like to move in the shadows,  therefore being in the limelight ESPECIALLY for summat im not even interested in is poor.

Not forgetting the overiding factor, putting race/sex aside, I just cant stand her as a person, her personality/being riles me so in present day I dont feel/see a requirement for our convos to go past Hi, Bye or work related shit.