Work & Life

Natalie

Hotels>>>>

<<<< Hotels

Welcome

do you work at one nats?

Yeah I do

And yes Ruz there's always a story, always.

:lol:

chhh know what time it is yeah

so much gossiping and mad sh*t goes down

saying that my hotel was like faulty towers reincarnated

there was drink, drugs, sex, fights, theft, police, powercuts, crazy chefs, people quitting, people joining, a lot of hard work, oh and someone died one night.

all in 6 weeks before the place got shut down :lol:

its not likely to be as bad as that

• Upvote 2

I used to work for Marriott isn't all that trust me but its still good to have on the cv.

Four seasons in park lane, Mandarin Oriental, Dorchester, corinthia or the bvlgari sp* >>>

Once Had some spa treatment ting at the mandarin. It was phenomenal massage woman sent me to sleep. Beautiful hotel

I used to work for Marriott isn't all that trust me but its still good to have on the cv.

Four seasons in park lane, Mandarin Oriental, Dorchester, corinthia or the bvlgari sp* >>>

bloody hell natalie u no the good ones

i been to all of them bar corinthia and bvlgari

mandarin is a NEXX HYPE corr the INTERIOR > > > >> >

I hate secret santa always say I dont want to be involved but being in an office with women I dont want to come across anti social when they keep asking me so cave in. I always just ask for a £10 voucher. If I do it this year I will give my mum the list to buy the gift.

I am holiday until friday that temp girl I said I was on has come into my office asking about me when I have not been about. RESULT looks like my flirting paid off. Only thing, it is bait I am in an open planned office with 20 other people 16 of which are women and I know they are all listening to my conversations with her (people been dropping them little hints). Just need to seal the deal. Only thing is I dont know her age I am guessing 21/22 but knowing my judgement she is probably 18/19 :rofl: and its not even a situation where I can lie about my age.

The way I'm craving a week off from everything. A week literally to myself, no gym, no missus, no work and no class. Jumping between three jobs and feel like I don't get enough sleep or rest.

I hope I hear back from the interview I had last week tomorrow. Need to be handing in notices.

• Upvote 1

The way I'm craving a week off from everything. A week literally to myself, no gym, no missus, no work and no class. Jumping between three jobs and feel like I don't get enough sleep or rest.

I hope I hear back from the interview I had last week tomorrow. Need to be handing in notices.

sounds like ur fully on this life and getting sh*t done business :Y:

took a week off the gym and was like wow i got so much extra time

by the time i work 9-5, gym, eat, wash, theres only like 2 hours before bed