Two Shades of Gayle

Daniel Woods

Not you? You even quoted a mans acusation and got in on the banter smh

Reaction to this clocked something about that Daniel woods and a topic what was in here a few years ago about girls but will PM him about it

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxHomzkEQcg&feature=vmdshb[/media]

:rofl: the soundtrack WHY WHY

/

which topic, ive been thinking the name sounds too familiar

Topic MIK made about his music and it turn't into something about girls and we both linked the same girl so we was talking about her then she phoned me screwing saying some guy called Daniel Woods had messaged her. I thought she meant vonboyage but it was him has to be SMH

just done a search for daniel woods.... found some interesting shit SMH, shit dating back to 2010.... DEEP

snakes telling the girls about the thread and thinking they will be a hero in telling them lol

yeah yeah 'ang tight whoever "Daniel Woods" is on here. Just puttin that out there.

them ones Woods you muggy little fass

Boyyyyyyy.Other slores = Mandem are buddy buddy.

Boy....I wish this was the case!!I had man on here baitin me on facebook over some slore that i spoke about on here, Its not even like I was postin pics or sh*t, jus stories yano.Werent bothered cos I werent lookin to smash the chick in question, but it jus shows certain man are snakey.....Hold tight whatever user "Daniel Woods" is....SNM.

The things guys would do for virtual pussyi bet they never banged

C/S

DANIEL WOODS AIN'T THAT MIZCHIF? SWEAR HE'S IN THIS ROOM ASWELL

Aint got a clue.All I know is that I had this ting on facebook askin me if I knew a dude named "Daniel Woods from London"cos he made reference to me talkin about her "to him"I was like :/ sad ting is this chick aint even worth the beat. and the beat would be there on a plate without havin to bait up names ffs.

HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS GAYLE? NO HARM?

Gayles nonchalant attitude to the whole thing shows how much of a snake he is.

No1 was hurt? DST & Seriouss + im sure a few more that will come to light show otherwise. The way certain dons were thinking of sending the pics of Seriouss to her workplace.

"this wont affect my life as i can just click the x"

You sure bout that yeah???? London is a small place & you have provided enough info about yourself to f*ck up your sh*t irl. You best start sweating even more than normal as it could get peak for you if you don't start grovelling.

Guaranteed Facebook & Twitter accounts to be deleted in next 24 hrs

/

I want to hear what Goliath has to say on this matter as I'm sure I've seen them chatting on here abt linking the same girls

Yes me and Goli have beat the same chick, dunno why you feel you need obtain his view/approval though. But up to you.

I'm just stating facts and being direct, what would you otherwise think I should do then. Not answer, cry, lie etc. How else would I be or react ? Ive been exposed, im facing facts, Why am I gonna grovel or shirk or duck or hide ?

Grovel to who ??? Random internet chicks me or you dont know ??

Why would I grovel when im standing up to what's been done ??

Regarding harm.

Anyone lost their life, no

Anyone lost their livilhood, no

So yes I stand by what I stated no harm has been done, few pix and videos have been sent. Thats it. Look at the facts not conjure up things that have not happened..

I will contact you within 24 hours regarding my FB and Twitter, would be very surprised if what you say is true. But its only FB and Twitter, again not affecting my livihood and life.

Again would be very surprised if anything affects my life, money, family, home livilhood tbh. Not being cocky or big headed but facts are it was an internet website to make a profile. Thats it, nothing more nothing less. If something was done to someones active directory account or exchange account then yes would fully agree. However that is not the case. The fact was that a profile was made on a public world wide website.

This is a forum, at best some members on here have my FB/twitter. So again I do question your statement about having to "sweat" bearing in mind no one really knows each other on here, just because you have been messaging someone on a forum for an amount of time that does not mean they know you or life etc. So again not being big headed or cocky but I will not be sweating about my life over some POF page that was used to dupe women. Takes a few seconds to press the X button like I said.

So to sum up.

Yes fake profile was made

Yes chicks sent pics and videos

No names were ever stated, no snitching "you know my mate and linked him" as far as it went.

This forum was never stated

Am I the first person to ever do this, no

Will I be the last person to ever do this, no

Will I be doing it again, no

Thats it, nothing more nothing less.

Its done now, jokes were funny and was creasing at the pix. But its done and all out, could have carried it on with lying etc or not replying. But pointless TBH.

Gone.

• Downvote 7

Gayles nonchalant attitude to the whole thing shows how much of a snake he is.

!

Is your child a psychopath? It's more common than you think - and you can spot the danger signs as young as three

1.  They persistently hurt, bully or fight others, or violate their rights by stealing or vandalising.

2.  They break major rules, such as running away from home or staying out late.

3.  They show no guilt when told off for doing wrong, e.g., pushing another child into the road.

4.   They show a persistent callous disregard for other people’s feelings — not just siblings (e.g., pushing another child off a swing and being unmoved by their distress).

5.   They persistently don’t care about how well they do in, say, school, even when the expectations are clear and they are capable.

6.  They seem cold and unfeeling, only showing emotions to intimidate or manipulate.

7.  They blame others for their mistakes, rather than accept responsibility themselves.

8.  They are fearless and like doing novel and dangerous activities.

9.  They are unmoved by the threat of punishment (e.g., ‘if you do that, I am going to take away your bike’).

10.  They are highly motivated by reward or what they’ll get out of something, even if it hurts others (e.g., stealing).

http://www.dailymail...oung-three.html

FAAAAAK

Sick topic name

I was out last night when this dropped

read the first few pages I was in tears and the chicks I was with kept on asking "Beautiful why do you keep laughing"?

*In their Home and Away voices*

Anyways that is for another time

Had to stop reading too many LOLs

What shade do the likes of Becky/Esme know you of?

Especially Rebecca

• Downvote 4

The guy was telling me my password for my online Egg accounts and threatening me when I mentioned exposing him.

He's a PROFESSIONAL.

Whats the full story between you 2?

In a nutshell -

Me and him used to talk, I was never on it. When I got back with my ex he made up a fake profile (Rebecca Jones aka Miss Jay)

He had LOADS of pics, a Facebook with pics of 'her' on nights out and other people posting on it so I believed it.

'She' messaged me about a threesome, I mentioned it to me ex. We planned to link her a few times, sent pics and vids etc.

Obvs she never showed so I got suspicious and called her out. I figured out who 'she' really was - even Darrens best mate messaged me warning me he'd done this stuff before. 'She' posted in here exposing me. I left forum. 'She' threatened to empty my account, send my pics to work. I said I was calling the police. He begged me to forget the whole thing. So I left it.

• Upvote 1

xkthu.jpg

• Upvote 40

The guy was telling me my password for my online Egg accounts and threatening me when I mentioned exposing him.

He's a PROFESSIONAL.

Whats the full story between you 2?

In a nutshell -

Me and him used to talk, I was never on it. When I got back with my ex he made up a fake profile (Rebecca Jones aka Miss Jay)

He had LOADS of pics, a Facebook with pics of 'her' on nights out and other people posting on it so I believed it.

'She' messaged me about a threesome, I mentioned it to me ex. We planned to link her a few times, sent pics and vids etc.

Obvs she never showed so I got suspicious and called her out. I figured out who 'she' really was - even Darrens best mate messaged me warning me he'd done this stuff before. 'She' posted in here exposing me. I left forum. 'She' threatened to empty my account, send my pics to work. I said I was calling the police. He begged me to forget the whole thing. So I left it.

Didn't even know about the last bit think allot of people never knew. How can you do that. This is stalker levels to be honest.

Can't belive what I have just read

• Upvote 1