Two Shades of Gayle

Daniel Woods

fak aint even finished reading but this is gettin sinister

my gf was meant to be off home tomorrow but f*ck it i'm sendin her packing 2nite

any1 caught whiteknighting n not encouraging the downfall of this fat c*nt should be deleted and come under scrupulation as possibly being yet another work of gayle's fiction, i don't care how many videos u've made

timebomb u come out with some algerian flavoured shite sometimes but i always knew u was a guy, obviously fully refreshed from eid, investigation was on point

seriouss, welcome back u bosh, the workmate message was on point but u forgot, n i think u should message back with this tbh, to ask if they was messaged by daniel woods

cos i kno this seedy sh*t has tried to get their pics

My mate works at canada life, so does his missus, this deffo a different guy yea?

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK

ACCORIDING TO HIS LINKEDIN HE USED TO WORK THERE

ASK THEM IF THEY KNEW A DARREN GAYLE

YOUR MATES MISSUS HAS PROB BEEN APPROACHED BY THE CRETIN

just finished work, he def worked there yeah? Lol

Cause i cant be explaining all this sh*t to my pal if its nothing to do with him, where would i start haha

apparently it could be a different darren gayle- just ask them if a big black dude called darren worked there

LMAOOO

nah this guys f*cked, bet all the acc he dropped in the pof were him, pissed for anyone who contacted them or worse allowed this wrongun access to ur fb, he's probably absorbed ur identity as well in order to ensnare yet more unknowing victims.

I wonder if gayle behind all the leaks on here as well. how many ppl have been chatting about a slag on here and then someone contacts her claiming to know you?