Two Shades of Gayle

Daniel Woods

In fact, Justin back when we were going at it and you dropped some sh*t that only someone on facebook could get access to was it Gayle? Never would have considered it until this sh*t came up and I just remembered.

Claimed to be a woman, but seeing this thread it could very well have been gayle.

SMH

In fact, Justin back when we were going at it and you dropped some sh*t that only someone on facebook could get access to was it Gayle? Never would have considered it until this sh*t came up and I just remembered.

Claimed to be a woman, but seeing this thread it could very well have been gayle.

SMH

more twists than a bad soap opera

rah just clocked that other forum is down, could it of been a gayle creation?

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit it prob is you kno

when i went to sign up i saw his name ' mr.gayle' was coloured as if he had special status and all the other users werent

it prob is his creation as he already made another website caled ukhoesexposed

this sh*t keeps geting deeper and deeper

Mr Gayle you absolute c*nt!!!

It seems man has been doing serious damage control. All three chicks I was suspicious of have been deleted. One was called Anna from what I remember, blonde snowflake, very pretty.

Nah

Rofl

This guy sh*t

Comes like a documentry I watched on e4 where this women made up all these fake friends on Facebook and they would message each other.

This guy is unstable

Eks and Goliath remember that girl who we were all friends with on Facebook and I had that argument on her page that the profile was fake as the pics were American. Then she had some next boy come along backing up her story I have a feeling this was gayle also.

Deleted me off her/his page this guy is sick

She gets deeper and deeper. Who knows how many profiles he has. Fucked up.

received an email from Tulse came 2 check out dis sh*t looooool, had to re send my password n allsorts.skimmed thru.......u man are f*ckin deep loooooooool if a man lost his job #NextTing da referee running into the ring LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Flashback Gang! :keeporder: