Two Shades of Gayle

Daniel Woods

[email protected] [email protected]

9:34 PM (55 minutes ago)

cleardot.gif

I've still got access to the site, but think it may only be for a limited time. So, thought it best to send an email to

everyone.

I think it might be the end for us. It seems that the owner of the site has given up, and is letting the site die, as only a few of us seem to still have access to the site.

Just thought I'd say thanks to all that have contributed to the site over the years, and hope that we can come up with something to replace it.

Keep an eye out, on our twitter page, for future updates.

Bookmark us - https://twitter.com/3phonestuffinfo

Thanks again,

Bigbri1805 (3phonestuff.com Administrator)

Nahhh, i cant believe he owned that deev site :rofl:

fack

Does anyone here know him well outside the forums, seriously?

Has anyone ever met up with him?

You know what, I dunno if anyone caught this in the Watch The Throne thread.

I see him in the queue with his walrus girlfriend. Anyone who knows me off here knows I don't feel away about acknowledging someone I recognise from the forum so I'm, ''You're Gayle innit?''

Just looks man in the face, these times he's got me on FB & Twitter. I'm a BAIT guy.

''It's Kane...''

Now he's looking around nervously & after a moment he's like, ''Oh sh*t, cool, cool...''

f*ck*ng hell, it's all making sense. DEEV.

:rofl:

Instant messenging has its roots in BBSes, military, AOL and IRC. Now you can use Hi Yahoo!, AIM, eBuddy, Meebo, Nimbuzz, or Fring on your Droid and Beejive, Yahoo!, AIM, Palringo, Skype, Fuze and more on your iPhone. Which brings us to … the theatre of the Internet… Very few men who have used the Internet for a long enough period of time can honestly say they have never pretended to be a woman while online. Why do they do this?

Curiosity? Like what is is like to be a woman? Maybe you think that women can get away with things that men can’t. Maybe you want to “be a woman” in a way that you know men want women to be … online? Do you really wish you were a woman? If yes, why? Do you want to see how people react to women as opposed to men? Do you do it to find out the secrets of other men or other women you know? And why would you do that?

Perhaps if you befriend another woman in a female facade, you will learn more about what women are like? Maybe you think they hide who, how, what, and why they are the way they are? And you may get one epiphany after another when pretending to be one? Is it roleplay? Research?

Do you want to cartoonize women and act in ways that are exaggeratedly like the stereotypes? Make everyone and yourself ROTFL… Are there bad motives? Good motives? What are they?

Being online and anonymous gives you the freedom to do, be, and say anything you want. Think about some of the things you’ve said to people online. Would you speak that way in real life? Maybe in your case the answer is yes, but many people use their newfound freedom to act in a manner that they wouldn’t dare in real life. Is this bad or good or in between?

One anonymous contributor to a Techistan survey on this topic said, “It’s not a new phenonemon. Long before the Internet came to be known to the general public, there were systems called BBSes, which rather acted like web forums that you find now on the Internet. The big difference being that a BBS was run on a computer by a hobbyist, and you had to call that computer directly from yours, and usualy only one person could be on a particular BBS at a time.

That was back in the 1980s, and I was rather active in that culture at the time. It became well known that there were some “female” personalities on the BBSes that were really men. I coined the term “Televestite” to describe such.

I would imagine that for man who is into such a thing, it’s probably a lot easier to hide behind the anonymity and safety of an Internet persona, and pretend to be a woman, than to dress up in womens’ clothing and go out in public that way.”

Another set of ideas from the Internet, “I also coined the term “televestite” on Compucations BBS in 1985. The sysop now runs a website in Big Bear. I used to use chat rooms on AOL and “men” (ßeta males) would very often piss off other men because they were hiding behind a monitor screen. There was a punk named “BchLivin27″ who in Summer of 1996 who, together with a bimbo named “Discobroad” were taunting me.

She since then left AOL and because I remembered his and her screen name, I assumed her screen name and let him think I was her. I tricked him into giving HIS phone number and address to me. I never acted on it.

The Germans in WW2 used female spies because male allies would easily have given up information to them, in fact much more easily than they would under torture. So, I used this same tactic against Brad because this “man” (a ßeta male pretending to be an alpha male)

pretending.jpg

Men on AOL chat rooms in the 1990’s were so desperate to be “with a woman” that they would tell a woman anything just to get her to talk back. I actually talked to a guy at an AOL function at Foxfire in Anaheim Hills who had used the same tactic against another ßeta male. He then broadcast his phone number in the chat room.

So to sum it up: Men might use televestitism as an interrogation tactic?”

A third, “I have no idea. To me, lying online is the same as lying face to face.”

Another says, “Looks and gender do matter. Being a hot female ENHANCES all your other qualities. Take Beyonce for example. She can dance, and she can sing. But would it be the same if she was a hairy old man? Those who say gender and looks don’t matter don’t realize they’re prejudice at all.

It’s a harsh reality, we as human beings are shallow.”

A final one says, “So, many men (or boys) pretend to be women (or girls) in order to have more people talk to them. They feel like they can open up; whereas, society, in general, makes me think they have to be solid and silent. That can be a little lonely. I mean, people do it online for the same reasons they do it offline.”

What do you think?

DEEP

25312373.jpg
  • Upvote 2

Gayle is the higher power LMAO

3phonestuff ‏@3phonestuffinfo

Looks like the site is dying as I type this, the owner has given up, and won't even reply to us.

3phonestuff@3phonestuffinfo

Looks like the site is dying as I type this, the owner has given up, and won't even reply to us.

8-)