Two Shades of Gayle

Daniel Woods

said from day You don't host memes on the meme site. You generate, save to pc, then up to an image hoster.

/

to shed some light on the Venom is Mr Gayle theory, I'll add that I've spoken to Mr Gayle on XBox Live, and Venom on the phone when I was meant to be arranging beef with Frank (he took my number from the topic). Their voices are distinctly different, so he'd have to also have voices for each character.

• Upvote 2

Superstition, i believe this topic warants one of your famous gifs :)

i hope all these memes amd pshops are being uploaded to the facebook page, they need to catch on.

/

i think theres more chance gayle is carpe than venom, the whole mix race gym guy persona, but then again some say carpe and venom are the same so who knows.

/

has the colleague been tweeted yet?

do you look after your mix race kids now? or the mum see your not a waste man any more and allows supervised visits?

That shits still a f*ckin saga.....his mums a f*ckin c*nt....to be plain and i doubt that relationship will ever be anything other than f*ckry....but i pays my csa and pay for her nasty chavvy ways and wish her luck on her yardie f*ckin wiggerish journey through life...

My daughter tho and her mum are blessy...see her almost daily...

I even have a long term wifey with blonde hair and blue eyes....yeah bet u never thought that would happen.....love is love tho...cant be arsed with racism really...

• Upvote 4

do you look after your mix race kids now? or the mum see your not a waste man any more and allows supervised visits?

That shits still a f*ckin saga.....his mums a f*ckin c*nt....to be plain and i doubt that relationship will ever be anything other than f*ckry....but i pays my csa and pay for her nasty chavvy ways and wish her luck on her yardie f*ckin wiggerish journey through life...

I even have a long term wifey with blonde hair and blue eyes....yeah bet u never thought that would happen.....love is love tho...cant be arsed with racism really...

Good to hear man ashame about he dodgy baby mum

POS rep_up.png you White women are the way forward gave up on black women years ago, nearly slipped in may was suppose to go on date with some black girl but stood her up

• Downvote 1

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are wifeying a white chick?

HOW?! I thought you were a racist twat?

and whats with this Gayle venom theory?

is this another c*nt doe "discovery"?

you're getting exposed cos you seem too excited

been hopping about the thread like a f*ck*ng bitch

lol@ Gayle..i cdnt careless what happens to him

however, all the players in this webisode are being watched