Two Shades of Gayle

Daniel Woods

In all honesty this stuff was old to me, we fell out over this. Erin gave me the full details. My thoughts on the whole ting it's un-defendable, deplorable behaviour. I didn't want no association with something like that.

The thing is I have known him the longest. 23 years. I was told he had moved away from this behaviour. Patched things up and kept it moving. So when this all came out it was old news to me.

As i have known him for so long he is technically he is family in my eyes. Now my question to the masses of VIP who regularly post on this thread. What do you do a member of your family who has done this?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

In all honesty this stuff was old to me, we fell out over this. Erin gave me the full details. My thoughts on the whole ting it's un-defendable, deplorable behaviour. I didn't want no association with something like that.

The thing is I have known him the longest. 23 years. I was told he had moved away from this behaviour. Patched things up and kept it moving. So when this all came out it was old news to me.

As i have known him for so long he is technically he is family in my eyes. Now my question to the masses of VIP who regularly post on this thread. What do you do a member of your family who has done this?

thats f*cked :o

intervention

Guest chap44uns

2ep1p92.jpg

how long ago are we talking?

2010 old, I know Erin/seriouss outside of VIP, so she told me what happened with the whole miss jay ting. Stopped to talking to him for a year. Then I got @ed on twitter abou the thread. I'm playing catch up on what he was posting here and elsewhere.

Have you spoken to him about this recent discovery?

2010 old, I know Erin/seriouss outside of VIP, so she told me what happened with the whole miss jay ting. Stopped to talking to him for a year. Then I got @ed on twitter abou the thread. I'm playing catch up on what he was posting here and elsewhere.

Have you spoken to him about this recent discovery?

said he was still catchin up a few posts back

How has the topic grown 26 pages today. Sheez.

I ain't got tht much time to catch up on this sh*t. Is this going to make the wall of fame.

its gonna make a f*ckin TV documentary fam

Hmmm gives me an idea to pen this for a script in uni.

Write one episode of 30 minutes then do a synopsis for the rest of the series.

One positive we have here; Gail is gonna give Stat a 1st :Y:

This guy's got serious f*ck*ng problems. Actual pathalogical liar type, legitimate personality disorder sh*t. The most chilling part of this is.... what other f*ckry has he done? Compartmentalised to other e-personas that don't overlap with anything uncovered thus far?

Gayle: you are effectively before the court of VIP2 right now. Your "no harm done" and "lost my job" lines have dug you further into the sh*t. And I don't know what this letter to VIP2 is, but you must know if you f*ck with the site, the individuals here will go vigilante and your career will be buried within days. Think about it: do you REALLY want to deprive Dave of VIP2 with the dossier he's compiling?

My advice: Leave Beazley. Your position is untenable. You were shopping your colleagues for internet approval. Resign and tell management it's for mental health reasons. That would not be untrue: you are ill. Go to a GP and have yourself sectioned under the Mental Health Act, because your behaviour is a danger to yourself and others. You will have to actually do this and show proof because you are too bait now and will be found out if you lie (yet) again.

The way I see it, your only chance to get out from under this guillotine is by showing actual, genuine contrition and seeking to address the root of this deeply f*cked up behaviour.

Even that may not be enough, given the detestable way you tried to shrug this off, and the unforgivable malice you've shown Seriouss and others. I suspect I'm more easily moved to pity than most here.

So simple.

You staying around Super?

Nah Just when you think it can't get any deeper...

This is some mad sh*t

• Upvote 3

Has he given an explanation to why he does it?

Is it for some sort of power? because the whole making profiles and showing profiles of work colleges is just so messed up.

Then pretending to be a women I just don't understand that or the logic in it.

wee-bey-oh-shit.gif

• Upvote 4