Two Shades of Gayle

Daniel Woods

with all gails fake profiling etc

i think he would make a good career as one of those catch the predator dons

should make a couple under 16 girl accs to try and lure peadophiles out, at least put his skills to good uses

Allow trying to spin this in to a positive situation for man

Man could be doing that sh*t right now anyway

Man might be part of a pedo ring

• Upvote 2

getting the site shut down

when users know your address, gov name, work place etc....

is not really smart ?

lol i remember when i 1st signed up these forums as 'bully' and i always thought who was this c*nt 'bedroom bully', alwayyyyss used to get onto him about changing his name

this guy is sick in the head, proper lost it

imagine all the cool people from your workplace, and then theres some c*nt whos taking peoples pictures and info and putting it on dating sites and online and sh*t.. listening to real life stuff you say then going back and reporting sh*t to his internet buddies, who then in turn contact you pmsl

He needs a beating, if this was my family i'd kick the sh*t outta him

especially if he's done it more than once, he's f*ck*ng ill

• Upvote 4

nah i cant believe it

i left it on page 49, just read like 40 pages.

Your sister or family member could be at work with someone like 'Darren Gayle', your sister or family member could say something so casual in the office like 'Jay Z and Kanye at the 02 was sick last night', Darren Gayle then puts up their facebook, and name or makes his online posse hound them (who could be rapists, or wrong uns themselves), they then contact your sister or family member like 'see you at Jay Z and Kanye babes etc etc etc' thinking shits all innocent, till they coulda linked or met a nutter who raped em

1. thats dangerous

2. thats not how the games supposed to be played f*cked nigga

and then the prick tries to shut down the forum you know, is he mad

The utter disgust is setting in for alot of people now and i feel the same.

The more you think about this whole situation the worse it gets

He needs to go see some one

I think now it is settling in people are started to realize the severity of this MANS deceit.

His name said it all Bedroom Bully a guy that bully’s females and vulnerable people from

The comfort of his home.

We have had his own family members on here saying he is known for this and stopped talking to him for a year. Which is

Pretty damning. But to then continue, shows this is an illness. This guy has been a part of this community for ten years,

So I ask can we forgive him? Can we forget ? or was the deceit so bad he should be banished from our online community

Like a heroin addict who refuses to seek help?

I just find it hard to understand why he did this? I have come to the conclusion you was you incensed by the rejection of

Seriouss so you done what you did. I don’t know if you had moved to Kirsty in the past and was knocked back? so you decided to

Make up this fake profile Daniel Woods to get back at her by showing her VIP2 topics of her being discussed? And get back at

me and MIK because we done tings with the girl?

What about what you done to Bill collector was that the same rejected by these girls? So the Daniel Wood alter ego came out to exact some sort of

Revenge on him being able to sleep with a girl who rejected you?

Not taking the piss but these kind of things escalate where the person grows in confidence and then becomes a killer/rapist. I hope this intervention

Has stopped you going down this route. Which I am pretty confident you was well on your way to doing. I would not be surprised if it came out you even stalked some people.

Get the help you need. Maybe Occupational health at work may be able to work and send you to a private clinic for people with your kind of illness.

What you done to your work colleagues is just despicable no other words but that. If I had a daughter/Girlfriend who worked with you and you done this to

I would seek revenge.

Get well soon (I mean that as I know it must have been a tough week, but it could have been tougher if you had started to become a sexual predator which you was well on your to becoming)

• Upvote 4