Daniel Woods

Two Shades of Gayle

do you look after your mix race kids now? or the mum see your not a waste man any more and allows supervised visits?

lool that picture of Silva Da Lyrical with the shades on used to crack me up

This was the pic he used to get compared to alie?

liljon.jpg

picture001gy4.jpg

This guy's got serious f*ck*ng problems. Actual pathalogical liar type, legitimate personality disorder sh*t. The most chilling part of this is.... what other f*ckry has he done? Compartmentalised to other e-personas that don't overlap with anything uncovered thus far?

Gayle: you are effectively before the court of VIP2 right now. Your "no harm done" and "lost my job" lines have dug you further into the sh*t. And I don't know what this letter to VIP2 is, but you must know if you f*ck with the site, the individuals here will go vigilante and your career will be buried within days. Think about it: do you REALLY want to deprive Dave of VIP2 with the dossier he's compiling?

My advice: Leave Beazley. Your position is untenable. You were shopping your colleagues for internet approval. Resign and tell management it's for mental health reasons. That would not be untrue: you are ill. Go to a GP and have yourself sectioned under the Mental Health Act, because your behaviour is a danger to yourself and others. You will have to actually do this and show proof because you are too bait now and will be found out if you lie (yet) again.

The way I see it, your only chance to get out from under this guillotine is by showing actual, genuine contrition and seeking to address the root of this deeply f*cked up behaviour.

Even that may not be enough, given the detestable way you tried to shrug this off, and the unforgivable malice you've shown Seriouss and others. I suspect I'm more easily moved to pity than most here.

said from day You don't host memes on the meme site. You generate, save to pc, then up to an image hoster.

/

to shed some light on the Venom is Mr Gayle theory, I'll add that I've spoken to Mr Gayle on XBox Live, and Venom on the phone when I was meant to be arranging beef with Frank (he took my number from the topic). Their voices are distinctly different, so he'd have to also have voices for each character.

Superstition, i believe this topic warants one of your famous gifs :)

i hope all these memes amd pshops are being uploaded to the facebook page, they need to catch on.

/

i think theres more chance gayle is carpe than venom, the whole mix race gym guy persona, but then again some say carpe and venom are the same so who knows.

/

has the colleague been tweeted yet?

Superstition, i believe this topic warants one of your famous gifs :)

lol, I appreciate the sentiment but the gifs are moments of inspiration, I can't force them

Besides this topic is lacking nothing from absence of gifs

do you look after your mix race kids now? or the mum see your not a waste man any more and allows supervised visits?

That shits still a f*ckin saga.....his mums a f*ckin c*nt....to be plain and i doubt that relationship will ever be anything other than f*ckry....but i pays my csa and pay for her nasty chavvy ways and wish her luck on her yardie f*ckin wiggerish journey through life...

My daughter tho and her mum are blessy...see her almost daily...

I even have a long term wifey with blonde hair and blue eyes....yeah bet u never thought that would happen.....love is love tho...cant be arsed with racism really...

i eat p*ssy i eat it goodi wudn't eat ursit dont smell too good...ur takin da piss out of a pic dat was taken whilst i was talkin u dumb bitch.....

:lmao:

That shits still a f*ckin saga.....his mums a f*ckin c*nt....to be plain and i doubt that relationship will ever be anything other than f*ckry....but i pays my csa and pay for her nasty chavvy ways and wish her luck on her yardie f*ckin wiggerish journey through life...

I even have a long term wifey with blonde hair and blue eyes....yeah bet u never thought that would happen.....love is love tho...cant be arsed with racism really...

Good to hear man ashame about he dodgy baby mum

POS rep_up.png you White women are the way forward gave up on black women years ago, nearly slipped in may was suppose to go on date with some black girl but stood her up

• Downvote 1

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are wifeying a white chick?

HOW?! I thought you were a racist twat?

you spoke on the phone with venom?

does he sound like a bitch?

he sounds like your mum

Guest Chelsea Jack

Anyone think Gayle is reaching carnival this year?

LMAO

and whats with this Gayle venom theory?

is this another c*nt doe "discovery"?

you're getting exposed cos you seem too excited

been hopping about the thread like a f*ck*ng bitch

lol@ Gayle..i cdnt careless what happens to him

however, all the players in this webisode are being watched

Whilst everyone's here, who wrote that piece on posting a post on vip2 and regretting it etc.

Can't put a name on it.