Two Shades of Gayle

Daniel Woods

Boyyyyyyy.Other slores = Mandem are buddy buddy.

Boy....I wish this was the case!!I had man on here baitin me on facebook over some slore that i spoke about on here, Its not even like I was postin pics or sh*t, jus stories yano.Werent bothered cos I werent lookin to smash the chick in question, but it jus shows certain man are snakey.....Hold tight whatever user "Daniel Woods" is....SNM.

The things guys would do for virtual pussyi bet they never banged

C/S

DANIEL WOODS AIN'T THAT MIZCHIF? SWEAR HE'S IN THIS ROOM ASWELL

Aint got a clue.All I know is that I had this ting on facebook askin me if I knew a dude named "Daniel Woods from London"cos he made reference to me talkin about her "to him"I was like :/ sad ting is this chick aint even worth the beat. and the beat would be there on a plate without havin to bait up names ffs.

fucking hell, who knows how long this has been going on and who else he has snaked.

Thats good for you, different ppl havd different goalsThe size I want would take way too long naturally, thats why I am investigating into this
wot size u want? U looking to get massive?

Randy Orton would be good lolBut yeah bigger,if I did take some. The cycle wouldnt be too long.

randy-orton+the+viper+ripped.jpg

10omyol.jpg

hmmmmm

• Upvote 7

Thats good for you, different ppl havd different goalsThe size I want would take way too long naturally, thats why I am investigating into this
wot size u want? U looking to get massive?

Randy Orton would be good lolBut yeah bigger,if I did take some. The cycle wouldnt be too long.

randy-orton+the+viper+ripped.jpg

10omyol.jpg

hmmmmm

lol the way this bre used to gas and all in the gym room..

Smh

if i remember correctly right after he was caught out on the seriouss incident he disappeared for a couple months then returned as if nothing happened, we cant let that happen again, gayle must answer to these accusations and all victims from POF and facebook should be informed.

if i remember correctly right after he was caught out on the seriouss incident he disappeared for a couple months then returned as if nothing happened, we cant let that happen again, gayle must answer to these accusations and all victims from POF and facebook should be informed.

simpsons-mob-torches1.jpg

• Upvote 3

yeah what was that sh*t he did again..

yeah what was that sh*t he did again..

what when he tried draw seriouss

she aired man

so he come back as a female pretending to be interested in a threesome with seriouss and her BF

then once he had pics and a vid of seriouss giving deep throat he uploaded it on here

/

what i wanna know is when he was pretending to be a female and talking about sex

was man saying how good he is at brains ?

and how he likes man to buss on him or swallow ?

ANSWERS ARE NEEDED

Guest Chelsea Jack

Always knew this fat bounty c*nt was a wrongun

One of my pals who used to live in enfield knows this don.. Apparently he is WASHED!!!!

When he's back from holiday I'll get the drop on him