Two Shades of Gayle

Daniel Woods

free voip service

http://www.evaphone.com/

never tried it before

you need a mic and stuff for that, plus i cant see an easy way to record

Set your recording to stereo mix (start>accessories>entertainment>volume control) + Use an audio suite such as Sound Forge

/

you need to use +0044 dialling code

The way I see it a lot of you man are slow, I always thought he was dodge, EVERYTHING was my boy I'm surprised Fraff Hunter HD3 has just clocked it now.

Some of the chicks he was posting up and claiming to be beating could never happen in real life, you man were so gassed by the chicks he was posting up your common sense failed to work.

• Upvote 1

The way I see it a lot of you man are slow, I always thought he was dodge, EVERYTHING was my boy I'm surprised Fraff Hunter HD3 has just clocked it now.

Some of the chicks he was posting up and claiming to be beating could never happen in real life, you man were so gassed by the chicks he was posting up your common sense failed to work.

did u ever actually question him on here when you saw all this sh*t going on ?

genuine question as i've never really followed the room/topics he was commenting in too tough

did u ever actually question him on here when you saw all this sh*t going on ?

genuine question as i've never really followed the room/topics he was commenting in too tough

:lol:

Nah we all knew he was dodge innit we just never said anything for the exact reason as him...

Whatever that might be :/