Two Shades of Gayle

Daniel Woods

The way I see it a lot of you man are slow, I always thought he was dodge, EVERYTHING was my boy I'm surprised Fraff Hunter HD3 has just clocked it now.

Some of the chicks he was posting up and claiming to be beating could never happen in real life, you man were so gassed by the chicks he was posting up your common sense failed to work.

did u ever actually question him on here when you saw all this sh*t going on ?

genuine question as i've never really followed the room/topics he was commenting in too tough

I didn't actually care tbh

I just remember seeing a picture of him one time and knew he was not smashing them chicks. And the way VIP bandwagons, every one would have had his back but like a said I didn't actually give a f*ck.

black remember on FM when this guy had his cheat training regime

when we played till like 5am every night one summer

mad thinking about it them times... we were all 16-19 year old students playing through our summer holiday and there was this 25 year old there playing till 5am weeknights with us and not only that but he was CHEATING

and murko found man out and we banned him.

/

never really paid any attention to his posts in slore room... all were some fat tit beckys

Guest Chelsea Jack

black remember on FM when this guy had his cheat training regime

when we played till like 5am every night one summer

mad thinking about it them times... we were all 16-19 year old students playing through our summer holiday and there was this 25 year old there playing till 5am weeknights with us and not only that but he was CHEATING

and murko found man out and we banned him.

/

never really paid any attention to his posts in slore room... all were some fat tit beckys

LMAO