Woah thats nuts!

Moet

erm yh that aint gonna happen - for 1 Im No Gayle, 2 i dont do them kinda pics and 3 my right breast has a nice scar from surgery been fighting breast cancer for the last 2 yrs (no sob story! unlike certain man *cough* Gayle *cough* my life is real)

Yh im kl just recovering chemo & radiotherapry f*ck you up properlly. Cos im young (well young to have cancer anyways) im having genetic test done @ St Guys cos i have jewish ancestry they not sure if this was caused by the BRCA gene that is previlant in jewish ppl.

nope no kids and i have to wait 5 yrs after all my treatments to see if i can have children. They wouldnt freeze my eggs as they said my cancer was hormone based and that to do that they would have to give me hormones to produce more eggs and thereby potentially making it worse. *fingers crossed for the future thou*

So peeps always remeber to check for lumps! it took them 9 months to realise that there was something wrong and i kept going back until they did something. Just cos im young they wouldnt even give me a mammogram until i told them too. f*ckeries really!

sh*t happens tbh. Sometimes i wonder if its karma for all the f*cked up sh*t ive done in my life but until i have my genetic tests dun ill blame the jews lol no antisemtic

Yes Precious I remember you.

Hay hope everyone is doing well in their lifes and remember you only get 1!

Sorry to hear that Moet, are you still with Morph?

:Y:

tell him to release some more bangers :Y:

Well I hope all works out for you been through a tough time

Sorry to hear that Moet, are you still with Morph?

:Y:

tell him to release some more bangers :Y:

hes working on some serious murderation of beats - got himself a virus - was so happy he practically wanked over it lol - hes been a star had to nurse me when i couldnt stop puking, carried me to the toilet when i was too weak to walk etc etc! proper gent!