50 Cent - Curtis Thread

TF/S4DK

50 is the man.Every track is fire. Fully Loaded Clip is sick. I would have to say that he is by far the best artist in HipHop. Aint no one seeing him. The level below him is Weezy F.Lyrically he is sick, flow aint great, but swagger and mic presence is always on top

is the beat 100% exactly the same, or is sumthin changed a tiny bit? either way, i dunno how but some beats can be sold to diff people, i remember a swizz beats beat that was done liek that.and also mannie fresh sold bg and lil flip very similar beatsand also akon i wanna F u, was given to plies 1st feat akon, but then snoop was givin it too, and obviously snoop is more known so plies version became the 'mixtape track'

Dangerous LLC who produced it sent out beat CDs to various camps, one got to Drama, when Drama was doing the mixtape with Jimmy, he gave them the beat to do something over and they did.You can tell the Jim & Drama one was from a beat CD cos it has the "Dangerous LLC niggas" drop looped in it every 5-10 seconds or so, which Drama tried to fade under his "Gangsta Grillz" drops.

Lol, I like 50 but he dumbed down his lyrics, its probably his worst attribute, I mean he aint no Diddy, but lyrically he average.If somebody said produce a lyrically hot 16 from 50 from any of his Interscope albums, I'd struggle, maybe a few borderline hot ones on GRODT, but thats it and thats real talk.

Lol, I like 50 but he dumbed down his lyrics, its probably his worst attribute, I mean he aint no Diddy, but lyrically he average.If somebody said produce a lyrically hot 16 from 50 from any of his Interscope albums, I'd struggle, maybe a few borderline hot ones on GRODT, but thats it and thats real talk.
real talk

Ryder Music is borderline.In My Hood, Suppose To Die both nah.When I say lyrically hot I mean the sh*t that makes you go, "damn, dude is nice" and you proceed to rewind many, many, many times.50's flow, swag, shock value comments and rawness are what get you hype. The hunger too, but that long gone and when his voice does have it there, I dont believe it as it feels like he pre-thought sounding like that rather than geniunely being like that.