50 Cent - Curtis Thread

TF/S4DK

Guest Little Kevin

'Amusment Park' is just a rip off the Ja Rule 'Mesmorise' video, and it's a sh*t song, not even catchy which at least for all it's shitness 'Candy Shop' was.For all his Ja hating he does exactly what Ja did first.50 keeps falling further and further off which is a shame because POTD, Guess Who's Back and GRODT were great easy listens. He'll still go multi-platinum though biggrin.gif

'Amusment Park' is just a rip off the Ja Rule 'Mesmorise' video, and it's a sh*t song, not even catchy which at least for all it's shitness 'Candy Shop' was.For all his Ja hating he does exactly what Ja did first.50 keeps falling further and further off which is a shame because POTD, Guess Who's Back and GRODT were great easy listens. He'll still go multi-platinum though biggrin.gif
Ja Rule was a rip-off Grease, 50's songs called Amusement Park. More than likely, the song name and concept was inspired by the sample of a Fairground used in the beat.Now with a song called Amusement Park, with a beat inspired by the sounds of a Fairground, what would your video be based around?Come out of here with your stupid accusations. 50 hating is a joke when people dont think before they hate.

Guest Removal Man

no-one denies 50 got talentbut he don't carry it anymore, for someone who is as successful as he is, he now needs to raise the bar, which he's failed to doi'm glad The Game seems to hold more credibilty than he does, 50 f*cked up wen he got rid of Gameoverall, i am severley bored of 50, i switch off these days, last tune 3 tunes of his i liked, Window Shopper, Jus A Lil Bit & Pearly Gates

BTWHere's some new 50 news--------------------------------------------------------------------------------50 Cent IS Laughing Straight To The Bank! Word is the Warner Bros./Asylum is really gunning for 50 now (no pun intended). 50's contract is almost up at Interscope and word is Kevin Liles has thrown a cool $95 mill/4 CD contract at him. There is no word on what 50 had to say about it but Fif only has 2 more cd's on his Interscope contract. With "Before I Self Destruct" already halfway done and his "Greatest Hits" album ready to drop in 08', things will get pretty interesting. 50 owns most of G-Unit Records,books, & clothing. Where ever this man goes, the execs will be screamin "balllinnnn", especially at Waner since that's Jim Jones label home.