Big anti-vent

Fighting Weight

So last week it was one of those days where I was crazily preoccupied, and a rare day in which I took public transport.....so anyway, got on the tube with my a couple bags, Ipod, Iphone, and Ipad in my hand (no brand whore) anyway I got off the train feeling like I'd left something, didn't really know what it was

So anyway I get into work and I'm like where the f*ck is my Ipad, looked all around for it, asked the security guard to check the cameras, couldn't find it, checked at home, wasn't there, not in my bag, nowhere

So I submitted a lost property form to TFL and that was that

Rang them up today, and someone had actually given it in at Morden....a brand new (well, new condition) Ipad2 with a cover, and they decided not to keep it

Was overly happs when the guy told me over the phone, restored my faith in humanity that had been ruined by Gayle tbh

It's good when people surprise you :Y: gonna ask if the person who gave it in left any details and I'll send em something

iphone, ipad and ipod

So last week it was one of those days where I was crazily preoccupied, and a rare day in which I took public transport.....so anyway, got on the tube with my a couple bags, Ipod, Iphone, and Ipad in my hand (no brand whore) anyway I got off the train feeling like I'd left something, didn't really know what it was

So anyway I get into work and I'm like where the f*ck is my Ipad, looked all around for it, asked the security guard to check the cameras, couldn't find it, checked at home, wasn't there, not in my bag, nowhere

So I submitted a lost property form to TFL and that was that

Rang them up today, and someone had actually given it in at Morden....a brand new (well, new condition) Ipad2 with a cover, and they decided not to keep it

Was overly happs when the guy told me over the phone, restored my faith in humanity that had been ruined by Gayle tbh

It's good when people surprise you :Y: gonna ask if the person who gave it in left any details and I'll send em something

shakehead-2ee.gif

apple neeks

• Upvote 3

Ipad is like is like a mini-laptop, it's the largest of the three, it's the best for browsing, watching films, playing boardgames and most other apps, me and the missus used to play scrabble /who wants to be a millionaire etc on it on journeys, plus since I have my SkyGo hooked up to it I can watch live football /movies basically whereever I am

The Ipod is an MP3 player that you can also watch movies on, but there's no point because the screen is too small

The Iphone is of course a phone which you can do some of the above of both with

20111221-3.png

Dun know fam....

Lasted a few years then the logic board went.....

It served me well though...lol

More details surround the recent burglary at the home of Steve Jobs have surfaced in a police report, revealing that the suspect also managed to swipe the late Apple co-founder's car keys and wallet -- which contained just $1 -- along with several Apple devices that quickly gave away his location once they were powered on and connected to the company's servers.
Police were advised of the break-in the following day after the house manager noticed the spare key missing and the house ransacked. Working with Apple, the police quickly tracked McFarlin's location by his IP address once he powered on one of the iPads stolen from Jobs' home. The device immediately connected to Apple's servers for routine updates and identified itself as a device registered to the company co-founder or one of his family members.

http://www.appleinsider.com/articles/12/08/15/burglar_who_swiped_steve_jobs_wallet_computers_quickly_traced_after_powering_them_on.html

I sent an email to the man who left his macbook on the bus with the transcript of his half written novel and uploaded his pics to a dropbox and sent him the link.....

He was most greatful :)

LOL that is mental, I would have been f*ck*ng furious haha. Taking the absolute piss uploading his sh*t but keeping his cpu.