Sign in to follow this  
BlackaDaBerry

Curly hair.....

Why is it so friggin sexy......I've got this thing for chics with curly hair, regardless of the blue veins....Why are they so f*ckin sexy....Red curly hair is a killer....me luvs me some ginge biggrin.gif

LMFAOits the crack init... Ive been feindin for it for the past 3 years manCurly hair and fat asses is me....its f*ckin dumb tho i dont get it... One of my female friends turned her hair curly and i couldnt look at her in the same way.....

LMFAOits the crack init... Ive been feindin for it for the past 3 years manCurly hair and fat asses is me....its f*ckin dumb tho i dont get it... One of my female friends turned her hair curly and i couldnt look at her in the same way.....

I thought u hated white girls? Surley the don't come paler than gingers?

Yes! Curly hair all day long, my chicks portuguese and she has curly hair and a big round backoff!!Cant go wrong :wink: (No offence to girls wit straight hair, better get them curlers out!)

My hatred for white chics is wildly misunderstood amongst these parts...
Good.Only if more black men felt this way I would have a better life.

:shock: and hol tite the curly hair ppl lol

My gorlfriend has curly hair but sahe straightens it all the time, makes her look chinese

U get me wrong.....It means its only a certain type of girl i hate.....I will bang out and possibly wife off a curly hair chic....lol

U get me wrong.....It means its only a certain type of girl i hate.....I will bang out and possibly wife off a curly hair chic....lol
u sell out

Not really......kinda the last person you cud call that tbh...Besides it's only a certain type of chic i hate....and i cudn't wife dem if their parents were pub loutish geezer birdie types....in fact i'm a snob i cud only wife one of dem posh chics whos parents are posh and have pig noses...

i used to like curly hair...still do sometimesbut its become too bait nowbun bein like everybody elsenew trend is bald girls biggrin.gif

500 chicks wiv curly hair = buss on thepeng 1s n f*ck off againlow havin a chick dat looks like every other(note im only sayin the differences between wifeyin n linkin)

every blackdacunt post about girls should be ignored. he looks like a DONKEY!!
I'm hung like one too.....Dats why ur mum calls me daily.....beggin da nex piece...
thats real pathetic. your mum jokes are bad in real life, but using them on the internet = phail. swear your pushing 30 and bussing out your mum jokes to a 16 year old.

every blackdacunt post about girls should be ignored. he looks like a DONKEY!!
I'm hung like one too.....Dats why ur mum calls me daily.....beggin da nex piece...
thats real pathetic. your mum jokes are bad in real life, but using them on the internet = phail. swear your pushing 30 and bussing out your mum jokes to a 16 year old.
Like i'm serious....do u not think that if i really cared i wud make more of an effort....

i had long curly now a bit short curly...its good when u naturally curly haired like i...u can do so much with it,,,and natural curls always look better than fake curls..sometimes i straiten it but straight hair is bland