Curly hair.....

BlackaDaBerry

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bin saying curly hair is the 1 for time!!!!still aint link a chick wid curly hair doe :?  :shock:
Ur pooh.....I jus came to the realisation that all the chics i remember from school are the ones with curly hair.....lol
im slippin'i know if i lnk 1 she would shown to much love

I hate any form of curly hair. Straight hair is the one.
U freak......This is why i have a particular fetish for mixed race chics with freckles....they always have masses of curly hair and are generally sexy as f*ck.....like one of my chics right now....SHEXY BITCH SHE ISi sometimes just send her text messages sayin "SEXY BITCH XXX" just for the hell of it...Thats how sexy she is...lol

Guest asclepius
my brother despises curly headed white girls, actually hates to see it same with gingers too
Your brother hates gingers or he hates gingers with curly hair?

Guest asclepius
ability has nuttin to do with looks tho does it.....u f*ckin goat.....
There is some positive correlation between the two.Afterall, how much p*ssy do you think these two guys get :ugly-men.jpg And they are at least two more then you on the out of ten scale.

i had long curly now a bit short curly...its good when u naturally curly haired like i...u can do so much with it' date='[/color']Really? I feel like I can do nothing with my hair. I have had the same style since I was about 10.
No can't do anything with mine neither.I've got curly hair but I've straightened it so much over the years' date=' even used the household iron on many occassions' date=' now it is just an "in between" damaged mess. I want smooth, poker straight hair.[/quote''] my hair is naturally curly , i used to moan so much about it when i was younger going to the hairdressers saying ' can you cut my hair straight ' but now that ive straightened it so much , its just half straight and half wavy. biggrin.gif yea ive also used the iron on my hair to.

There is some positive correlation between the two.Afterall, how much p*ssy do you think these two guys get :ugly-men.jpg And they are at least two more then you on the out of ten scale.
Think what you want....I'm dealing with 3 girls right now who get a straight 9 on the meter and they are all mine....So u can quite simply f*ck urself...I can also guarantee the fact that i am 98% more skilled in the bedroom department than you are...Also judging by the amount of p*ssy i do get i can't possibly be half as ugly in person as most of u seem to believe i am .....So u get an hour long plainface...plain and simple...

Guest asclepius
Think what you want....I'm dealing with 3 girls right now who get a straight 9 on the meter and they are all mine....So u can quite simply f*ck urself...I can also guarantee the fact that i am 98% more skilled in the bedroom department than you are...Also judging by the amount of p*ssy i do get i can't possibly be half as ugly in person as most of u seem to believe i am .....So u get an hour long plainface...plain and simple...
98%, eh? And can you tell me how you ascertain this fact? I can say that I can guarantee the fact that I am 98% more chaming and suarve then you will ever be, and while indeed it may be, and probably is, truthful I cannot guarantee it. To your second point regarding your ugliness pictures do not lie my dear infidel, If your standards are low you will find that you can boast quantities ten fold a decent, respectable man's; But that does not, however, make you any less ugly. Also we have to take into consideration what type of girls you are boasting about. They may indeed be straight nines as you put it on the scale but if they are white sluts fiending for black d*ck and you happen to be the only black they have dared to approach is it really morally correct for you to assume it is because of your ability to get girls? Sometimes we have to face facts my dear boy, You are an ugly son of a gun. I must say judging by your e-persona you seem to also lack a decent sense of humour and a basic grasp of literacy skills but if in real life you possess these qualities then the sooner you come to terms with your ugliness the sooner you can utilize your advantages. And to give someone an hour long plain face obviously shows the need to receive one, as any fool who would waste an hour of their time doing this is clearly a few sandwiches short of a picnic, if you catch my drift. *Plainfaces*.