Venom/Marvell Exposed

MARVELL

We need a "wrong un's cleanse" on this site.

Thats around 70% of the forum

Bare multiple accounts

another conspiracy

as proxies and users with a previous account signing up chance of getting validated is about 5%

A conspiracy that venom and carpe was posting at the same time and it was allowed for many years

This is what I'm saying u got this guy and faze loving the whole exposure sh*t but in reality they are the ones that have allowed this f*ckry to run riot for years

c/s toney on never having multiples

Some faggot sh*t

weve never allowed sh*t, i only discoved about venom and carpe after a bit of digging a couple of months ago because he had always used proxies but the faggot obviously got complacent and slipped up

Only person who has actively had multiple accounts is Tulse and he runs the site so how can we stop him.

Fair enuff but I still see this more as u lot slipping for years and venom and gayle slipping once

/

Smh and how the f*ck did u let that happen??

We need a "wrong un's cleanse" on this site.

Thats around 70% of the forum

Bare multiple accounts

another conspiracy

as proxies and users with a previous account signing up chance of getting validated is about 5%

A conspiracy that venom and carpe was posting at the same time and it was allowed for many years

This is what I'm saying u got this guy and faze loving the whole exposure sh*t but in reality they are the ones that have allowed this f*ckry to run riot for years

c/s toney on never having multiples

Some faggot sh*t

weve never allowed sh*t, i only discoved about venom and carpe after a bit of digging a couple of months ago because he had always used proxies but the faggot obviously got complacent and slipped up

Only person who has actively had multiple accounts is Tulse and he runs the site so how can we stop him.

Trollse is site admins and mods, always has been

so the pics he uploaded as carpe, were they just cut out of gay mags? carpe's whole backstory about emigrating from brazil was this fabrication? the advice he was giving guys in the gym room, does he even lift?

/

also how did greyfox know, guy was banging on about this for time?

/

and while we're at it was angelo a genuine poster?

• Upvote 1

Carpe did buy something from me back in the day and it was a Brazilian name still.

The only person imo who could be Carpe is Venom and vice versa, their language is similar and they are never on the forum for any length of time together, well not for the last year or so anyway.

I would have never of thought Carpe is Venom, although Carpe has had some questionable behaviour in the past, he has always generally seemed a sensible guy.

Venom/Marvell on the other hand has just been an angry hate-filled poster from day 1.

How can you put so much effort into different users..

• Upvote 1

I dont think they are the same person

could be wrong

I think its more likely they have used to same computer

venom might be capres ex or something like that

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

you thought this was sinking to page 2 init vemon, unlux

• Downvote 1