Venom/Marvell Exposed

MARVELL

the canadian facebook has been taken down

:blink:

Guy has got a botnet of faggot proxies. Will never be able to get rid of him fully.

• Upvote 2

na sorry but u cant ban venom and leave others, either ban them all or leave them all.

nothing against u mad vybez but when u go off on ur weird troll like states its jarring as fuck, adds nothing to the forum, and eric always getting away with multiple accounts even after him and jas did that shit to the forum. Chaps can be funny at times but this whole tag team partnership with imnothim needs dealt with.

Tbh i just dont get all this trolling stuff, ive never felt to come on here and do such nonsense for my own entertainment. 

I don't really give a fuck about the trollops tbh they are joke at times and their ridiculous topics and posts help keep the forum moving

They serve their purpose some play it well others are hardcore cunts it is what it is.

But all this fucking identity theft and bipolar accounts need to be dealt with its just getting creepier as the exposures unfold, the Gayle shit was funny, the lesean/richkid shit was just pathetic but now we got venom taking his homosexuality down the dark path of noncery

wtf is gonna be next we find out daves been snacking on esquilaxs corpse for the past month?

Pork chops yh fam?