GoldCoast

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Seriouss

Yes loads at work, flapjack boy at work who gos to the machine and gets me flapjacks. IT boy who makes me a cup of tea every morning at 9.30.My PMM who buys me McD's on Fridays.It works best with geeks though.

Rah....u know sum real geeks.I'll hang around with anyone, my main group of mates can be a bit intimidating if u don't really know them so i got different friends for different occassions. Music ppl, pub ppl, geeky computer game ppl....

Guest Seriouss

I don't think its good for me. I'm so used to bossing people around at work and getting my own way its making me very spoilt.When I ask someone to do something now and they say 'no' i'm like :?

Lol - i'm the office junior at my place, i need to get a job djing, i f*cking hate offices they're sh*t and boring, in fact f*ck it i'm leaving.......................................................soon.

Guest Seriouss
Lol - i'm the office junior at my place, i need to get a job djing, i f*cking hate offices they're sh*t and boring, in fact f*ck it i'm leaving.......................................................soon.
Where do you live? You can be my assistant. I'm interviewing 2 people this afternoon and 4 tomorrow with my boss.

Where do you live? You can be my assistant. I'm interviewing 2 people this afternoon and 4 tomorrow with my boss.
bring me dwnwats da pay sayin

Guest Seriouss
No, you can't work from home! I need you in the office to do my every bidding.  Pay will be about 17k I reckon.
u got flapjak boi, mac ds boiu need draw boi...
Oh yeah! We can go to mine for lunch and eat flapjack and smoke biggrin.gif

Guest Seriouss
No, you can't work from home! I need you in the office to do my every bidding.  Pay will be about 17k I reckon.
Not bad does ur every bidding involve making the tea and getting u flapjacks?
Nah, I have those two covered. What I really want is a bodyguard. I'm going to try and persuade Daniel to be mine.Daniel - come live with me.

Not bad does ur every bidding involve making the tea and getting u flapjacks?
Nah, I have those two covered. What I really want is a bodyguard. I'm going to try and persuade Daniel to be mine.Daniel - come live with me.
contact me to hire MRA body guards