T.i - Trouble Man

Supermalt

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Up-and-coming rapper Doe B, a member of Grand Hustle's Hustle Gang, was shot and killed in his hometown of Montgomery, Ala. early Saturday, local authorities confirmed to Advance newspaper site, AL.com. He was 22.

Doe B -- born Glenn Thomas -- was reportedly killed during an incident at the Centennial Bar and Grill on Highland Avenue in Montgomery. The bar is in a small building that formerly housed the Rose Supper Club.

His management confirmed the MC's death on Twitter, though details of the shooting are still trickling in.

The young rapper specialized in the Trap style and was known for his relaxed delivery and signature eye patch -- the result of another shooting three years ago.

He was signed to Atlanta-based label Grand Hustle Records by founder T.I. and made noise on the Hustle Gang's G.D.O.D. compilation, later releasing the buzz-grabbing mixtape Baby Jesus over the summer. In recent months he has dropped videos for tracks including "Let Me Find Out" featuring T.I. and Juicy J, "Trap Muzik" and "2 Many," featuring Rich Homie Quan.

fackkkkkk!! only yesterday i was thinking of di brudda

r.i.p :(