Moving Out

Bruno Di Gradi

It's not about the rent its about council tax, gas, electric, water, food, sky, Internet and phone on top of rent so an 800pm flat is gonna end up costing you 1100-1200 (at least) and if you take home say 1600... 400 left, around 100 per week for travel and social life with nothing left to save/emergencies.

You soon find yourself stuck in a lose lose situation so always make sure you have more money than your gonna need before getting ahead.

Lol at 40-50k though like whole families haven't lived off that sort of money for a long time.

all in all i would say you would need 1,000 - 1,500 on rent (all inclusive etc)

to be living "comfortably" i would say after paying 1,000 - 1,500 in rent you would need about 1,500 - 2,000 disposable income left...

that would equate to an income of 40K - 50K+

boy...

And this guy claims he works in financial advice ?

• Upvote 1

Moved out, live in Gidea Park.

The most difficult part out of the whole process, getting house sh*t delivered from stores, everywhere takes the piss with delivery dates & delays "this country gone to pot", I literally have to bark on a different company everyday.

One of my dots was tellin me about something he's part of called the guardian scheme which is basically just set up for people who are selling their property but want someone to stay there in the mean time to avoid squatters so this scheme gets people to stay for silly rent

guy is living in this penthouse with his 2 pals for £300 each a month said the actual private rent was meant to be £2700

Only catch is they can give u as little as one weeks notice that u need to move out but they just give u a next location said he's gotta move in 5 weeks but gonna be put at some new place in Oxford circus.

One of my dots was tellin me about something he's part of called the guardian scheme which is basically just set up for people who are selling their property but want someone to stay there in the mean time to avoid squatters so this scheme gets people to stay for silly rent

guy is living in this penthouse with his 2 pals for £300 each a month said the actual private rent was meant to be £2700

Only catch is they can give u as little as one weeks notice that u need to move out but they just give u a next location said he's gotta move in 5 weeks but gonna be put at some new place in Oxford circus.

Dem YOLO dons there.