Sorry, but I need to ask...

XianLoves

What goes through your minds when you get someone naked for the first time & you see/smell something unusual. Do you still go through with it, or do you make an excuse to dip off?

Before you start, I'm not asking because this has happened to me before (or am I? Nah jokes), BUT after seeing the video 'lollipop' posted of herself in the Two Shades of Gayle thread, I was disgusted that some of you guys were still talking about 'beatin it' even though she was white & her Narns was 100 shades of soot. Looool.

Answers please...

• Upvote 1

Only experienced this once tbh but it just hit me suddenly when changing position and when i was starting to sober up.

Just had to finish off and kick her out and shower on a

2568515_o.gif

flex.

• Upvote 2

still go through, every1s answer

had this the other day actually, bit of a pong despite her jus havin a shower n showin up with wet hair

didn't phaze me too much until second time around, pulled it out n her deep stench was radiating off my c*ck

some disgusting elephant in the room when she was suckin it, both of us probably disgusted

doggied her hard with her head in the car n her feet n trousers in a puddle as punishment

won't be seein again

• Downvote 6

it was a picture that was posted, removed it now.

yeah, something from jahkno.com