Another snake in the grass...

Em Dott

brb facebooking Mawuli Johnson

/

some of u lot take the internet way too f*ck*ng seriously. guys actually digging for personal info and sending facebook messages to get at another user. baffles me. when i log off vip2 i don't even think about. i probably remember no more than 8 usernames/personalities. and that goddaz character is a f*ck*ng weirdo.

The only thing I could have possibly annoyed him about or whatever was when he made that topic about who is the most influential and I along with everyone else told him the topic was pathetic and sad.

Doctor, this isn't a joke. even ask Justin about that topic. If someone digs dirt on me, whatever, but it's pathetic to go to the lengths of trying to bring my girl into it. Justin was even telling me that this e.morgan had a whole bunch of pics.

sh*t is shameful.

Thats the thing Gayle I found it hard to believe at first then I recalled what he done with seriouss

Goddaz I find even harder to believe, he usually post up inspirational stuff and about moving forward in life, he is a married family man. Then again man did say he went through a civil war so could of seen some really messed up stuff and it could of psychologically messed him up. I wait for his response so I reserve judgement for now (even though evidence is there in black and white).

Main reason I use my Dj Facebook as my main one is to avoid situations like this, had a bit of a cull on my government one when the Gayle stuff came up

I wonder if it was Goddaz messaging me as a women before but floated that it was Gayle to cover his own back from being found out?

I don't really feel comfortable using this site now TBH

yeah titans bless.....never been on ur fb though cuz...but this is mad and im surprised... Very surprised at this.

This is why i dont have my girl on my facebook or mention her name...few pics on my fb but shes not bait or tagged so. Some man just wanna do antics for no reason what so ever.

u aint got ur girlfriend on facebook in case somebody from an internet forum finds her and posts her pictures online?

can't comprehrend this sh*t

yeah titans bless.....never been on ur fb though cuz...but this is mad and im surprised... Very surprised at this.

This is why i dont have my girl on my facebook or mention her name...few pics on my fb but shes not bait or tagged so. Some man just wanna do antics for no reason what so ever.

u aint got ur girlfriend on facebook in case somebody from an internet forum finds her and posts her pictures online?

can't comprehrend this sh*t

no no...incase they try post sh*t about me to her. Some man are just spiteful for no reason trust me.... its happened before

Titan's mad cool

Forum is just getting weirder and weirder

tumblr_m96dfnq4x01qh2o7zo1_500.gif

What the f*ck is weird about that?

I have bucked him and multiple others from her a good few times

f*ck are you talking about

I quoted you to c/s your comment about him being cool and made my own post saying the forum is getting weirder and weirder since Gaygate and now this

:/