Another snake in the grass...

Em Dott

Not a single clue mate. I found out this morning on the way to work and was completely perplexed what would drive a grown man in his situation to do that. I can't think of anything we have had an issue over, and even so the man has talked to me in a cool manner for ages so like I said, I'm clearly puzzled.

Titan's mad cool

Forum is just getting weirder and weirder

tumblr_m96dfnq4x01qh2o7zo1_500.gif

What the f*ck is weird about that?

I have bucked him and multiple others from her a good few times

f*ck are you talking about

I quoted you to c/s your comment about him being cool and made my own post saying the forum is getting weirder and weirder since Gaygate and now this

:/

My bad

Looked at it wrong

Soz

about a fortnight ago my mrs clocked on that i was doin some business with some1 off here n she looked at me like :/ there's weird people on the internet tho r u mad

i reassured her like naa these lot are all normal ain't nothin to worry about, 2 weeks later n look what's unfolded

not suprised about goddaz tho

typical c*nt, always goin on righteous with his mud-hut-to-finchingfield africa's got talent sob story shite but blatantly an overall self important prick

don't mean to break ur heart dinky i doubt the slimey nonce will come here to explain himself

funniest thing is u all look up to him as some inspirational figure but him n gayle are probably tradin pics of u on msn

70c2ft.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• Upvote 1

People are jumping to mad conclusions and Em Dott can't actually really be sure it's Goddaz, can he?

Man are coming in here on some Passion of Di Gayle ting looking to end careers and crucify man before he has even had a fair e-trial.

IP ain't the same, e-morgan could live near the same exchange as Goddaz...Sure there is nuff similar IPs on here.

edited title as there is another thread in whatever titled 'smh'

btw pun intended

you're a moderator now? rah congrats bro, making moves

it was my true calling in life

People are jumping to mad conclusions and Em Dott can't actually really be sure it's Goddaz, can he?

Man are coming in here on some Passion of Di Gayle ting looking to end careers and crucify man before he has even had a fair e-trial.

IP ain't the same, e-morgan could live near the same exchange as Goddaz...Sure there is nuff similar IPs on here.

its a dynamic ip - trast its him

about a fortnight ago my mrs clocked on that i was doin some business with some1 off here n she looked at me like :/ there's weird people on the internet tho r u mad

i reassured her like naa these lot are all normal ain't nothin to worry about, 2 weeks later n look what's unfolded

not suprised about goddaz tho

typical c*nt, always goin on righteous with his mud-hut-to-finchingfield africa's got talent sob story shite but blatantly an overall self important prick

don't mean to break ur heart dinky i doubt the slimey nonce will come here to explain himself

funniest thing is u all look up to him as some inspirational figure but him n gayle are probably tradin pics of u on msn

70c2ft.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: